Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ummm... how old are you? My first thought was, " Welcome to menopause. "

Indyrose

>

> Good morning!

>

> I got about 2 hours of sleep last night. Just couldn't sleep and when

> I did sleep the short time and woke back up I was covered in sweat. WTH?

> I watched the clock change every hour on the hour. This will make for a

> very long day waiting for bed time. So with that said, I didn't wake up

> feeling like a workout, but I did it anyway.

>

> So today was a premix. I did her Best Body (workout #1 with cardio

> rests) There is no cool down or stretch at the end. I decided to do the

> bonus power stretch from the newest yoga DVD I just bought called " Shape "

> This put the whole thing at about 45 minutes.

>

> So here is the breakdown of 's premix.

>

> warm up

> back 12

> legs 12

> cardio drill

> shoulders 7

> legs 12

> cardio drill

> biceps 10

> legs 12

> cardio drill

> triceps 5

> legs 12

> cardio drill

> chest 10

> legs 12

>

> I burned 246 calories, avg 118, max 159 and got 1,460 steps. It will

> be a miracle if I get my 10,000 in today.

>

> Have a great day!

> ~~

>

Good morning!

I was reluctant to do this Firm workout. Just wasn't sure I'd have enough in me so early in the morning with very little sleep last night. I pressed out though and got Super Cardio out of the way. This workout is lead by Allie Del Rio, Jen Carman, Carissa and Dale Brabham. I skipped the ball sections, there are 2 of them. I've always hated those segments. I feel like I cheated a bit, but oh well.

Here's the breakdown if anyone is interested.

4m, Allie: 3m w/u includes toe taps & full form squats, etc.; ends w/45 seconds of stretching3m, Allie: short box work with weights includes straddles w/biceps & squats w/overhead presses3m, Allie: ball aerobics is high impact with jogs and power jogs (i.e., high knees)2.5m, Allie: plyometrics; includes little jumps out in & bunny hopsAbrupt transition!2.5m, Carissa: floor aerobics with squats, lunges, kick-ball-changes2m, Carissa: short box work includes climbs, repeater glutes, & jacks2.5m, Carissa: “impact aerobicsâ€â€”little hops on toes with various punching movements2.5m, Dale: 4-limb work includes side-back-side, front-back lunges, kicks2.5m, Dale: floor aerobics w/sambas, pivots, kicks, & hi/lo jacks2.5m, Dale: “low impact†aerobics w/hop steps, v-steps, & skips2m, Dale: 4-limb work includes marches w/triple steps & power jumps2m, : sports drills with balls includes shuffles, running, plyos4.5m, : low impact aerobics w/hamstring curls, v-steps, & plyos (a lot of TIFTTing!)2.5m, : short box work with turn shuffles, press steps, glute lifts, & mambos3.5m, : 4-limb work includes toe taps w/upright rows & hamstring curls with biceps3.5m, : high impact aerobics includes jogs, knee ups, & kicks (felt like cheerleading)3m, : 4-limb work w/sambas, side-step-side, squat & overhead press2.5m, : short box work with knee repeaters & heel digsAbrupt transition!1.5m, : quick stretch using step2.5m, : abs work on floor, including obliques and brief plank work3.5m, Carissa: final stretch, including yoga-like moves (e.g., bow pose)

The abs and stretch are useless. The abs is way too short and I really disliked the stretch. I ended up just doing my own thing while it played.

This is FINALLY one that I'm KEEPING! To spite the abs and stretch this is one hell of a cardio workout. I love the combination of step, hi/lo and 4-limb.

I burned 380 calories, avg 142, max 175, steps 4,721.

I still wonder how in the hell I manage these workouts with so little sleep. I'll never understand it.

Have a great day!~~

lol I do feel like I cheated by skipping them, which there were only two. ~~ Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4GLTE smartphone----- Reply message -----To: <exercisevideos >Subject: Tuesday WorkoutDate: Tue, Jan 31, 2012 11:11 am

I love this one!  And the ball sections are my favorite part LOL

Good morning!

I was reluctant to do this Firm workout.  Just wasn't sure I'd have enough in me so early in the morning with very little sleep last night.  I pressed out though and got Super Cardio out of the way.  This workout is lead by Allie Del Rio, Jen Carman, Carissa and Dale Brabham.   I skipped the ball sections, there are 2 of them.  I've always hated those segments.  I feel like I cheated a bit, but oh well.  

Here's the breakdown if anyone is interested.

4m, Allie: 3m w/u includes toe taps & full form squats, etc.; ends w/45 seconds of stretching3m, Allie: short box work with weights includes straddles w/biceps & squats w/overhead presses3m, Allie: ball aerobics is high impact with jogs and power jogs (i.e., high knees)2.5m, Allie: plyometrics; includes little jumps out in & bunny hopsAbrupt transition!2.5m, Carissa: floor aerobics with squats, lunges, kick-ball-changes2m, Carissa: short box work includes climbs, repeater glutes, & jacks2.5m, Carissa: “impact aerobicsâ€â€”little hops on toes with various punching movements2.5m, Dale: 4-limb work includes side-back-side, front-back lunges, kicks2.5m, Dale: floor aerobics w/sambas, pivots, kicks, & hi/lo jacks2.5m, Dale: “low impact†aerobics w/hop steps, v-steps, & skips2m, Dale: 4-limb work includes marches w/triple steps & power jumps2m, : sports drills with balls includes shuffles, running, plyos4.5m, : low impact aerobics w/hamstring curls, v-steps, & plyos (a lot of TIFTTing!)2.5m, : short box work with turn shuffles, press steps, glute lifts, & mambos3.5m, : 4-limb work includes toe taps w/upright rows & hamstring curls with biceps3.5m, : high impact aerobics includes jogs, knee ups, & kicks (felt like cheerleading)3m, : 4-limb work w/sambas, side-step-side, squat & overhead press2.5m, : short box work with knee repeaters & heel digsAbrupt transition!1.5m, : quick stretch using step2.5m, : abs work on floor, including obliques and brief plank work3.5m, Carissa: final stretch, including yoga-like moves (e.g., bow pose)

The abs and stretch are useless.  The abs is way too short and I really disliked the stretch.  I ended up just doing my own thing while it played.

This is FINALLY one that I'm KEEPING!  To spite the abs and stretch this is one hell of a cardio workout.  I love the combination of step, hi/lo and 4-limb. 

I burned 380 calories,  avg 142, max 175, steps 4,721.

I still wonder how in the hell I manage these workouts with so little sleep. I'll never understand it.

Have a great day!~~

> *I still wonder how in the hell I manage these workouts with so

> little sleep. I'll never understand it.*

i wonder too! ever since i did a night shift at work last week,

my sleep has been messed up... 3 hrs here, 4 hrs there.

yesterday i went to work early in the morning on 3 hrs sleep...

drank a bunch of caffiene and felt fine, work went well, but by

the middle of the afternoon i was sleeping and did a total of 12

hours of sleep yesterday/last night. i just couldnt keep my

eyes open any longer and felt like crap. oh how i hate doing

night shift at work and it doesnt make me any extra money, but i

do it as a favour for my boss... ugh!

anyway, i hope that your stress eases up soon... i know that it

must be very hard to cope and you are showing how strong you are

(mentally and physically) by keeping up with everything even

though you are dead tired. im sending you restful vibes

{{{{ michelle }}}}

:*carolyn.

What will be occupying your evenings? How is doing?

is having to stay after school for practicing for the ISTEP and then we have our grandson and after he goes home we walk the dogs. We come home and poor has homework and we have to practice spelling words. By the time I get all that done and then get everything ready for in the morning, its time to sit down and watch my shows. Sheesh that was a mouth full lol.

Thanks so much for asking about her.

~*´¨¸ *.• ´¸.•*´¨ ¸.•*¨ .•´ ¸ .*

Sounds like my evenings, !! :) What is ISTEP? For some reason, I'm thinking Irish Step Dance.....:)

Donna

Subject: Re: Tuesday WorkoutTo: exercisevideos Date: Tuesday, February 7, 2012, 2:21 PM

What will be occupying your evenings? How is doing?

is having to stay after school for practicing for the ISTEP and then we have our grandson and after he goes home we walk the dogs. We come home and poor has homework and we have to practice spelling words. By the time I get all that done and then get everything ready for in the morning, its time to sit down and watch my shows. Sheesh that was a mouth full lol.

Thanks so much for asking about her.

~*´¨¸ *.• ´¸.•*´¨ ¸.•*¨ .•´ ¸ .*

Sounds like my evenings, !! :) What is ISTEP? For some reason, I'm thinking Irish Step Dance.....:)

ISTEP stands for Indiana Statewide Testing for Educational Progress. They have to pass it in order to move on to the next grade level. ~*´¨¸ *.• ´¸.•*´¨ ¸.•*¨ .•´ ¸ .*