RemedySpot.com

Re: Weight in tomorrow

Rate this topic

Guest guest

How exciting, Indy!  And yes, water plays a role.  What time are you weighing in?   I would go as dehydrated as possible, to be honest, and don't eat after 5pm tonite.   I want you to win the $ to buy lots of videos to review for us so my motives are in part selfish :) 

Our own Biggest Loser, INDY ROSE!Three cheers!

The big weigh in is tomorrow morning. It's going to be close, too, as the three top contenders (including me) are within a faction of a percentage of each other. Water weight, clothing and such may actually play a big role! I'm feeling a little queasy right now thinking that I may not win! :-( But if I don't, at least I'll know that the one who did had to really work hard to beat me!

I'm not eating a thing until tomorrow morning!!

Indyrose

I heard a rumor that asparagus is a bit of diuretic and the BL people eat it night before weigh in ??good luck and fingers (and toes)crossed for you!!judy in dc To: exercisevideos Sent: Thursday, February 2, 2012 2:11 PM Subject: Weight in tomorrow

The big weigh in is tomorrow morning. It's going to be close, too, as the three top contenders (including me) are within a faction of a percentage of each other. Water weight, clothing and such may actually play a big role! I'm feeling a little queasy right now thinking that I may not win! :-( But if I don't, at least I'll know that the one who did had to really work hard to beat me!

I'm not eating a thing until tomorrow morning!!

Indyrose

> The big weigh in is tomorrow morning.

OMG i am so excited for you! i am keeping my fingers crossed

that you win... best wishes for good luck indy! you sure did

work hard, be proud no matter what happens, and keep up the good

work even though the contest has ended.

:*carolyn.

Even I, who always tell my WW members to just act normally the day before weigh in, would follow this advice for a competition like you're in!! ;-) Good luck!!

Re: Weight in tomorrow

How exciting, Indy! And yes, water plays a role. What time are you weighing in? I would go as dehydrated as possible, to be honest, and don't eat after 5pm tonite. I want you to win the $ to buy lots of videos to review for us so my motives are in part selfish :)

Our own Biggest Loser, INDY ROSE!

Three cheers!

The big weigh in is tomorrow morning. It's going to be close, too, as the three top contenders (including me) are within a faction of a percentage of each other. Water weight, clothing and such may actually play a big role! I'm feeling a little queasy right now thinking that I may not win! :-( But if I don't, at least I'll know that the one who did had to really work hard to beat me!I'm not eating a thing until tomorrow morning!!Indyrose