RemedySpot.com

Thurs - Exhale Core Fusion

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,

My workout today was Exhale Core Fusion Power Sculpt - I was debating between this one, Bootcamp and Cardio Pure Intensity - I went w/ this one b/c I wasn't in the mood for burpees or mountain climbers (which I saw on the clips for these!!) Overall, I did like this one. It is a fusion of yoga postures and light weight training exercises. I felt my upper body got a decent workout (there are a few sets of yoga-style push-ups interspersed throughout) as well as some planks, downward dog, warrior poses, etc. I was even able to do the ab work at the end. I was cautious and modified though b/c this particular style of ab work can really mess up my back if I"m not careful. They didn't over-emphasize the "C" curve and I modified it to be a little more Pilates-style with a neutral spine. It actually felt a bit like Ellen B's ab work. At the end there is also some glute work - which was also pretty good and a final stretch. This one fits the bill for those

"fusion" days!Oh - I ran out of time and did not do my Classical Stretch this morning :( But, it was better than stressing myself out about being late.......I will definately get my CS in tomorrow, though.I plan to sprinkle more of my Core Fusion virgin workouts into this mix over the next few weeks. I think the one I did today would blend nicely w/ their lower body barre work as I definately felt that this one focused more on upper body than lower.Enjoy!Donna