RemedySpot.com

Re: Thursday - Ellen B- Self Bikini Ready Fast

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Glad to hear you're better, Donna!

Thursday - Ellen B- Self Bikini Ready Fast

Hi Everyone!Definately on the mend - I felt much more like my old self this morning. So, I did Ellen's Self (no pun intended!) Bikini Ready Workout. I was going to do Burn & Firm Pilates, but reached for this one instead (maybe for variety - I did two of her other Crunch workouts earlier this week). Anyway, I liked this one - short and sweet! You can really see how her Studio Workout - Slim Sculpt evolved from this workout. Tomorrow I'm going to try to get out and walk w/ my friend - even though I'm still swamped w/ work if we take a shorter walk it will be no worse than taking a lunch break and I think it will do us both some good (mentally!). In the morning I may add on a little barre or a little Classical Stretch. Seeing the Classical Stretch "Bootcamp" thread on General Discussion on VF (and also receiving a CS e-mail about it!) got me thinking of making efforts to include more CS. A part of me would like to do the 30 day challenge (an episode a day) but I'm not sure how that would fit in w/ everything else. I suppose I could tweak my current rotation a bit to accommodate it. I put CS in the stretch/light toning category.

ok -better run!Donna

Good to hear you're feeling better and enjoyed your workout. We usually walk our dogs daily but with the weather lately we just haven't been able to. I love walking. ~~ Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4GLTE smartphone----- Reply message -----To: <exercisevideos >, <FitFirmies >Subject: Thursday - Ellen B- Self Bikini Ready FastDate: Thu, Jan 26, 2012 10:36 am Hi Everyone!Definately on the mend - I felt much more like my old self this morning. So, I did Ellen's Self (no pun intended!) Bikini Ready Workout. I was going to do Burn & Firm Pilates, but reached for this one instead (maybe for variety - I did two of her other Crunch workouts earlier this week). Anyway, I liked this one - short and sweet! You can really see how her Studio Workout - Slim Sculpt evolved from this workout. Tomorrow I'm going to try to get out and walk w/ my friend - even though I'm still swamped w/ work if we take a shorter walk it will be no worse than taking a lunch break and I think it will do us both some good (mentally!). In the morning I may add on a little barre or a little Classical Stretch. Seeing the Classical Stretch "Bootcamp" thread on General Discussion on VF (and also receiving a CS e-mail about it!) gotme thinking of making efforts to include more CS. A part of me would like to do the 30 day challenge (an episode a day) but I'm not sure how that would fit in w/ everything else. I suppose I could tweak my current rotation a bit to accommodate it. I put CS in the stretch/light toning category.ok -better run!Donna