RemedySpot.com

The FIRM Super Sculpting

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This morning was supposed to be cardio but since I did cardio yesterday I decided to do strength. I had MIS down for Friday but my schedule changed and I'm sure I won't be able to do it then, thought about doing it today and decided I didn't want to spend 70 minutes on a workout so I kept changing ideas and finally pulled The Firm Super Sculpting from my shelf. I wasn't sure if I'd ever done it but was pretty sure from the description that there wasn't any cardio in it. It turned out there was not any cardio and, it was indeed one of my few Firm virgins (I checked my spreadsheet afterwards)! It was less than an hour so it was just right!

This has Jen Carmen, Tucker, Dale Brabham and Carissa in it. It was an interesting workout. You do one set of an exercise, then do a set of another complementary one, then go back to the first exercise and do another (shorter) set and then the second the same way. The music was great, the instructors were all really good. Only thing that was weird was that you also do a lot of the exercises another time through later in the workout with a different instructor. There might have been different rates and pulses with the 2nd but I"m not sure. I had to go with 8s for heaviest weights most of the time due to the speed of reps and changing exercises quickly with them using the same weights throughout the 2 sets. Abs were only weak part of the workout, not really challenging but okay. The rest of it was very good and I'll definitely use this again!

Glad you found something that worked for you, . I'm slowly but surely getting through all my firms. I'm not sure I have this one.Good job. ~~ Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4GLTE smartphone----- Reply message -----To: <exercisevideos >Subject: The FIRM Super SculptingDate: Thu, Jan 26, 2012 11:18 am This morning was supposed to be cardio but since I did cardio yesterday I decided to do strength. I had MIS down for Friday but my schedule changed and I'm sure I won't be able to do it then, thought about doing it today and decided I didn't want to spend 70 minutes on a workout so I kept changing ideas and finally pulled The Firm Super Sculpting from my shelf. I wasn't sure if I'd ever done it but was pretty sure from the description that there wasn't any cardio in it. It turned out there was not any cardio and, it was indeed one of my few Firm virgins (I checked my spreadsheet afterwards)! It was less than an hour so it was just right! This has Jen Carmen, Tucker, Dale Brabham and Carissa in it. It was an interesting workout. You do one set of an exercise, then do a set of another complementary one, then go back to the first exercise and do another (shorter) set and then the second the same way. The music was great, the instructors were all really good. Only thing that was weird was that you also do a lot of the exercises another time through later in the workout with a different instructor. There might have been different rates and pulses with the 2nd but I"m not sure. I had to go with 8s for heaviest weights most of the time due to the speed of reps and changing exercises quickly with them using the same weights throughout the 2 sets. Abs were only weak part of the workout, not really challenging but okay. The rest of it was very good and I'll definitely use this again!