RemedySpot.com

Thursday Steps & Yoga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Good evening!

I had a lot of steps to get in since no cardio this morning and also couldn't walk the dogs. I wasn't lazy today, I just did a lot of standing and not actually moving to make those numbers move.

I went with Samsone for my steps. I did 2 1/2 miles and that was enough to get to my mark. I can't say I like her workouts. herself is a nice gal, but too quirky for me. The walking is rather boring and I felt like an old lady getting my exercise in for the day lol. Of course I was only using it for my steps and it definitely worked for that, but I can't see myself actually buying any of her workouts. I do like her concept and I like how she tells you when you reached each mile. I think her workouts would be great for someone who just wants to move around a bit without any heavy cardio. She's definitely got something good going with her DVD's.

After I got that done I put in Bob Harper Yoga. Don't ask me why cause I don't know myself lol. I only did the first section and then the cool down at the end. I was running out of time. At this point I was at 50 minutes which is way longer then I usually do any evening routine.

I'm glad it's done and I'm glad I got my steps. :))

~