RemedySpot.com

Starting to Workout Again

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Gang,After being off sick for a whole month, today was the first day I really started working out again.  Of course, during the last three weeks of my illness, I did force myself to do Greer Childer's Breathing Tape, and my regular 20 minute Tai Chi exercises. To prepare for today, for the past two days I walked a mile with Jane Fonda on her DVD Jane Fonda's " Walkout. "

Anyway, with nothing to do for a month, I managed to buy some DVD's by mail. I tried Coffey-Meyer's " 30 Minutes to Fitness - Start Here. "  It's a really good tape; I like her. In the 1 minute previews you see on YouTube she didn't seem very motivating.  Yet, in the totality of a 1 hour tape, I really though she was expert.  Not pushy, but caring.  

I did okay on the tape.  I made it through all the low impact work with ease and no heavy breathing, but only used two lb weights.  The only exercise that really was hard for me was the one where you lie face down on the floor and raise you arms and legs.  But I was never much good at stomach work, and decided long ago that A-line clothes hid so much so easily.

My desk at work was a disaster area, but I at least organized the chaos yesterday.Regards,Catlin