RemedySpot.com

Yoga for Stress Relief: Practice for the SI Joint

Rate this topic

Guest guest

BOY did I need this!  My lower back was talking to me today and when this happens, I've learned to listen.  In fact I repeated the first section, reclining cobblers' pose, twice.  I've done this routine countless times and my favorite yoga partner was with me again tonite, Junior, my large orange and white Maine Coon type Creamsicle cat. 

You know you haven't done yoga in awhile when downdog is hard :)  Note to self:  MORE YOGA!

You know you haven't done yoga in awhile when downdog is hard :)

Yes, that's a good indication lol. I can remember when I started doing yoga, down dog was one of the hardest poses along with holding the warrior poses. Now, down dog is a rest for me. :))

I think with the way we all work out some type of yoga, maybe not power yoga, but some easy yoga is really necessary for our bodies. Its sort of a thank you to them for pushing for us like they do. I should do more easier routines, but I'm just use to the harder ones. I do look really forward to the seated and supine stretching at the end.

~*´¨¸ *.• ´¸.•*´¨ ¸.•*¨ .•´ ¸ .*