RemedySpot.com

Still down Monday...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This is not good. This is not my preferred method of losing weight! I think at

this point, it's probably the stomach flu (norovirus stuff). DH got it, too, but

much milder. He went to work this morning. I would not have (if I had a job to

go to.)

I did get outside to throw the tennis ball around for the dogs for a while. It

seems though, the more I move about, the faster I need to run to the restroom.

:-P

I think it may be a few days before I get a REAL workout in. My digestive system

is getting overworked at this point, though!

Indyrose

I think it may be a few days before I get a REAL workout in. My digestive system is getting overworked at this point, though!

I'm so sorry Indyrose. I hope you get better soon.

~*´¨¸ *.• ´¸.•*´¨ ¸.•*¨ .•´ ¸ .*

I really hope you feel better! That sounds awful!

This is not good. This is not my preferred method of losing weight! I think at this point, it's probably the stomach flu (norovirus stuff). DH got it, too, but much milder. He went to work this morning. I would not have (if I had a job to go to.)

I did get outside to throw the tennis ball around for the dogs for a while. It seems though, the more I move about, the faster I need to run to the restroom. :-P

I think it may be a few days before I get a REAL workout in. My digestive system is getting overworked at this point, though!

Indyrose

------------------------------------

Ugh, Indy! I hope you are feeling better soon. Stomach viruses take a lot out of you!((HUGS))Donna

Subject: Still down Monday...To: exercisevideos Date: Monday, February 6, 2012, 11:32 AM

This is not good. This is not my preferred method of losing weight! I think at this point, it's probably the stomach flu (norovirus stuff). DH got it, too, but much milder. He went to work this morning. I would not have (if I had a job to go to.) I did get outside to throw the tennis ball around for the dogs for a while. It seems though, the more I move about, the faster I need to run to the restroom. :-PI think it may be a few days before I get a REAL workout in. My digestive system is getting overworked at this point, though!Indyrose