RemedySpot.com

Sunday Workout

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Good morning!

Still getting through my Firm workouts. I decided to go with Lower Body Split. This one is on DVD and chaptered nicely. There are a few that lead this workout. Traci Long, Pam Meriwether, Carissa , and Taber Bruner. I found the chapters of the exercises.

1 – Warm-up, Stretch & Cardio2 – Leg Press Left & Tall Box Climb 3 – Hover Squats & Side Lunges 4 – Lunge Left & Dip Right5 – Floor Work – Left Side6 – Cardio: 4-Limed Aerobics7 – Leg Press Right & Tall Box Climb8 – Squats9 – Lunge Right & Dip Left10 – Floor Work – Right11 – Cardio12 – Sections from several workouts. This chapter is balanced left to right, and contains lunges, dips, squats, and plies. The whole chapter is about 10 minutes.13 – Bridge work and abs14 – More abs15 – Stretch

This workout seemed to go on FOREVER. It ended up being 70 minutes. I burned 359 calories, avg 116, max 154, steps 1,698

Have a great Sunday!

~

I am afraid if I go back and forth, I will forget, misjudge, and end up on my face! So, I like to keep them always at one height for that reason.How did you sleep last night? I've been thinking about you...

Never thought of that. Funny, because on one of the step segments the silly girl in the blue was going so fast that I about missed the step and had to catch myself lol.

I took a whole pill last night of the one prescription I was able to get filled and I felt like I slept better. Got up feeling fine, no hangover. I've been using my fitbit to track my sleep and though I felt like I rested better it said I woke up 19 times, WTH? I don't know. I'm going solo tonight and not taking anything. Thanks for asking. :) We need to start up our own "insomnia" group. :) ~