RemedySpot.com

Re: starting AV

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I was told they would increase seizures whilst we were doing it but should improve them afterwards.

I have delayed both AB and AV due to introduction of AED's and after that I am going to work with a on doing a modified CEASE programme 4 days per week and then see if I want to go the RX route.

I feel tons better taking Zithro myself, no sore throats since I did a 10 day block of 500mg per day FWIW

Mandi x

Hi ~ I am a bit of a chicken here... we have done the AB for my dd and are about to start on the AV.... and I am feeling rather frightend. She takes 2 anticonvulsants to control her epilepsy, and the AB along with lack of sleep resulted in a seizure.... I have done some research into the AV and think it should be fine, but not too sure about flucanzole!! If any of you parents have done the AV - can you give me any pointers? I have probos on board, and homemade yogurt daily.... and nystatin too...

cheers, and crossing all my crossable body parts..... x

Guest guest

yuck... not sure I want to make those things worse!!! the AB have been OK, nothing fantastic but we have managed to get them all done, and now on a "maintenance" dose every other day.... its just those AV... although I do think that her difficulties are with virus as she was exposed to lots as a baby!! Oh the joys of making this kind of decision...

The AED will make a difference Mandi... We could not manage without them here...

will look into CEASE again thanks for this..

xx

I was told they would increase seizures whilst we were doing it but should improve them afterwards.

I have delayed both AB and AV due to introduction of AED's and after that I am going to work with a on doing a modified CEASE programme 4 days per week and then see if I want to go the RX route.

I feel tons better taking Zithro myself, no sore throats since I did a 10 day block of 500mg per day FWIW

Mandi x

Hi ~ I am a bit of a chicken here... we have done the AB for my dd and are about to start on the AV.... and I am feeling rather frightend. She takes 2 anticonvulsants to control her epilepsy, and the AB along with lack of sleep resulted in a seizure.... I have done some research into the AV and think it should be fine, but not too sure about flucanzole!! If any of you parents have done the AV - can you give me any pointers? I have probos on board, and homemade yogurt daily.... and nystatin too...

Guest guest

It scares me too, not least because I don't think he is recommending the AV's for long enough and Sam went totally bonkers on Valtrex before, I think that means he needs em.

We've had a second viral rash since doing Zeolites every day that's just going now and he is doing very very well at school, must post an update

Mx

yuck... not sure I want to make those things worse!!! the AB have been OK, nothing fantastic but we have managed to get them all done, and now on a "maintenance" dose every other day.... its just those AV... although I do think that her difficulties are with virus as she was exposed to lots as a baby!! Oh the joys of making this kind of decision...

The AED will make a difference Mandi... We could not manage without them here...

xx

Mandi x

Guest guest

Hi MandyWhat does the viral rash look like?We are using zeolites and have had a big flare of excema, the first for years. Not sure if it's just allergy to something I'm feeding her , stress, or a sign of viral die off.BWKathSent from my iPad

It scares me too, not least because I don't think he is recommending the AV's for long enough and Sam went totally bonkers on Valtrex before, I think that means he needs em.

We've had a second viral rash since doing Zeolites every day that's just going now and he is doing very very well at school, must post an update

Mx

xx

Mandi x

Guest guest

It looked like chicken pox, which is same sort of rash we saw the first time it happened, only on one side of him, torso and legs.

Eczema flare up here would be yeast and we had mega yeast when we started zeolites, it normalises pH and that shifts the bugs that like it acidic.

Glad she is tolerating it though

Mandi x

What does the viral rash look like?

We are using zeolites and have had a big flare of excema, the first for years. Not sure if it's just allergy to something I'm feeding her , stress, or a sign of viral die off.

Guest guest

Thanks MandiWould the yeast cause inflamed gums? Managed to look inside her mouth today and was shocked at how red and raw her gums looked.She just seems in such poor general health ,constantly complaining of a headache.I am taking zeolites too, that would explain why I can't get rid of my yeast despite loads of caprilic acid, candex and no cake or alcohol (boo hoo)KathSent from my iPad

It looked like chicken pox, which is same sort of rash we saw the first time it happened, only on one side of him, torso and legs.

Eczema flare up here would be yeast and we had mega yeast when we started zeolites, it normalises pH and that shifts the bugs that like it acidic.

Glad she is tolerating it though

Mandi x

What does the viral rash look like?

We are using zeolites and have had a big flare of excema, the first for years. Not sure if it's just allergy to something I'm feeding her , stress, or a sign of viral die off.

Guest guest

Hi.

I was told taking Flucanzole and Nystatin at the same time reduces the

effectiveness of treatment because the two deactivate each other.

Layla

>

> Hi ~ I am a bit of a chicken here... we have done the AB for my dd and are

about to start on the AV.... and I am feeling rather frightend. She takes 2

anticonvulsants to control her epilepsy, and the AB along with lack of sleep

resulted in a seizure.... I have done some research into the AV and think it

should be fine, but not too sure about flucanzole!! If any of you parents have

done the AV - can you give me any pointers? I have probos on board, and

homemade yogurt daily.... and nystatin too...

> cheers, and crossing all my crossable body parts..... x

>

Guest guest

thanks for that Layla... I did'nt know that. Have decided not to do the flucanozole and just keep on with the nystatin.... just need to be brave and start the AV now. We have only been on the nystatin for 3 weeks...

cheers

Hi.I was told taking Flucanzole and Nystatin at the same time reduces the effectiveness of treatment because the two deactivate each other.Layla>> Hi ~ I am a bit of a chicken here... we have done the AB for my dd and are about to start on the AV.... and I am feeling rather frightend. She takes 2 anticonvulsants to control her epilepsy, and the AB along with lack of sleep resulted in a seizure.... I have done some research into the AV and think it should be fine, but not too sure about flucanzole!! If any of you parents have done the AV - can you give me any pointers? I have probos on board, and homemade yogurt daily.... and nystatin too...> cheers, and crossing all my crossable body parts..... x>