RemedySpot.com

Tuesday Workout

Rate this topic

Guest guest

anyway, i hope that your stress eases up soon... i know that it must be very hard to cope and you are showing how strong you are (mentally and physically) by keeping up with everything even though you are dead tired. im sending you restful vibes

Ah, thanks Carolyn. My doc gave me some new medicine to try so I'm crossing my fingers it works.

*~~*

Good morning!

This morning I decided to pull out Rapid Fire Results. I had to figure out how to do a premix plus add on yoga and still have enough time. I'm not going to have many opportunities to do yoga in the evening this week so I'm trying to squeeze it in the morning with my regular workout.

So I went with the "Blazing Mix One" I had to skip the abs in order to include my yoga. I did Aim True Yoga and did what she calls the "beginner routine" Her beginner version is my intermediate/advanced version. Really tough!! I feel for those that get this DVD who are truly beginner and think the beginner routine will be perfect for them. Could really put a damper on ones feelings of potential with this one.

For both routines I burned 461 calories, avg 142, max 180, steps 3,959 and the workout was an hour and 2 minutes.

Have a great day! ~~

What will be occupying your evenings?  How is doing?Hugsdonasana,

Good morning! 

This morning I decided to pull out Rapid Fire Results.  I had to figure out how to do a premix plus add on yoga and still have enough time.  I'm not going to have many opportunities to do yoga in the evening this week so I'm trying to squeeze it in the morning with my regular workout.

So I went with the " Blazing Mix One "   I had to skip the abs in order to include my yoga.  I did Aim True Yoga and did what she calls the " beginner routine "   Her beginner version is my intermediate/advanced version.  Really tough!!  I feel for those that get this DVD who are truly beginner and think the beginner routine will be perfect for them.  Could really put a damper on ones feelings of potential with this one. 

For both routines I burned 461 calories, avg 142, max 180, steps 3,959 and the workout was an hour and 2 minutes.  

Have a great day!   ~~