RemedySpot.com

Thursday Workout

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Aww , that stinks (both the lack of sleep & the HRM problem)! I hate when those things happen! I hope the rest of the day went better!

Thursday Workout

Good morning!

My second night of major insomnia. I can call it major when I take something for sleep and it still doesn't work. :( I got up a few minutes later this morning knowing I'd make my workout shorter. It didn't really matter because I was just laying there awake. I ended up getting up before the alarm went off.

I went with 's premix (workout 1 with added drills) this is about 40 minutes total. My stupid HRM kept reading "00" I happen to look down at it after like 15 minutes into the workout and it said I only burned 35 calories. Made me so mad. I stopped and tried to adjust it, but it wouldn't work. I ended up throwing it on the floor lol. I did manage to get 4,450 steps with this workout. I really wanted to see my calories because I wore my 2 lb Cathe gloves and it made a huge difference. I was sweating like crazy. I would love to know what I burned. Oh well.....

Off to get Lily to the groomer. I'll have to kill 2 hours while she's there. We live a good distance from the shop so I don't like to drive all the way back home.

Have a great day!~~

• 4 weeks later...

Good morning! Today I did MMA Boxing. I really like this one. I wore my 1 lb gloves. My energy was down this morning so the workout seemed harder than it has before. My body felt so heavy. I made it through though.

Calories 368, avg 142, max 177, steps 4,510

Have a great day! ~

I've still never done this one!  I was going to do Turbo Jam tonite but maybe in the same kickboxing spirit I'll do this one for something different!  

Good morning!   Today I did MMA Boxing.   I really like this one. I wore my 1 lb gloves.  My energy was down this morning so the workout seemed harder than it has before.  My body felt so heavy.   I made it through though.

Calories 368, avg 142, max 177, steps 4,510

Have a great day!   ~