RemedySpot.com

week in review - 9.33 hours

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm happy with my week!  4 hours were walking, but the other workouts were fairly intense.  I'm even more excited to walk next week because I bought a used 6th Generation iPod Classic on Ebay, works great, and has 160GB capacity.  I have a lot of music and my Nano only holds 8GB and for me that's not enough, though this device is perfect for Race Days because it fits in my hydration belt.  I use the little Shuffle at the gym and for the gym that is perfect.  But for long walks and daily commute bus rides, the Classic is better for me, also because you can put tv shows and movies on it!  I put several episodes of tv shows on it today and still have 20GB left over!  Fun!  i also put books on cd I checked out from the library on there.  I am SET.

Off to run 12K in a bit in prep for next week's race.  I'm getting excited for it!  It's the low key 12K Valentine Run.  The shirt this year is white, UG, but it's such a nice route and the energy is good, plus last year I got handfuls of expensive NUUN tablets afterward!  SWEET!