RemedySpot.com

Wednesday Workout

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Good morning!

Today was supposed to be lower body, but my arms were feeling good so I went with total body.

I decided to do Angie Kettlebell Boot Camp. I've only done this one a couple of times. I remember liking it pretty well. I used a 15 lb DB for all of it except for the abs. I used my one and only 10lb Kettlebell for that.

Honestly, I'm not a fan of kettlebell workouts. Plus, they usually kill my low back. This workout is the one exception. Angie does a lot of variety and my 15 DB is so easy to use in place of a kettlebell.

This workout could be made as hard or as easy as you want it. The 15 made it pretty darn tough for me.

I burned 353 calories, avg 134, max 169, steps 1,397.

Here is a breakdown of the exercises in case anyone is interested.

Set 1-2 handed swings-curtsy lunges-2 handed swingsSet 2-deadlifts ( I did calve raises instead)-1 legged deadlift with balance pose ( I did this one as is. I love that exercise)-2 handed swings with glute kick-bicep curls-2 handed swings with glute kickSet 3-one arm rows-lunges-lunges with figure 8's -side lunges-overhead swingsSet 4-2 handed swings with side leg lift-windmillSet 5 -one handed swing-traveling squat-torso rotation-squats with bell overhead-plyometric squatsSet 6-one handed swing switching hands-halos/ribbons -overhead pressSet 7 -Push-ups (toes and knees) these were hard!!Set 8-Abs

Have a great day!

You are making me want to do a kettlebell workout now!  I miss them!  Thanks for listing the exercises!  You rock, as usual.

Good morning!  

Today was supposed to be lower body, but my arms were feeling good so I went with total body.

I decided to do Angie Kettlebell Boot Camp.  I've only done this one a couple of times.  I remember liking it pretty well. I used a 15 lb DB for all of it except for the abs.  I used my one and only 10lb Kettlebell for that.

Honestly, I'm not a fan of kettlebell workouts.  Plus, they usually kill my low back.  This workout is the one exception.  Angie does a lot of variety and my 15 DB is so easy to use in place of a kettlebell.  

This workout could be made as hard or as easy as you want it.  The 15 made it pretty darn tough for me. 

I burned 353 calories, avg 134, max 169, steps 1,397. 

Here is a breakdown of the exercises in case anyone is interested.

Set 1-2 handed swings-curtsy lunges-2 handed swingsSet 2-deadlifts  ( I did calve raises instead)-1 legged deadlift with balance pose  ( I did this one as is.  I love that exercise)-2 handed swings with glute kick-bicep curls-2 handed swings with glute kickSet 3-one arm rows-lunges-lunges with figure 8's -side lunges-overhead swingsSet 4-2 handed swings with side leg lift-windmillSet 5 -one handed swing-traveling squat-torso rotation-squats with bell overhead-plyometric squatsSet 6-one handed swing switching hands-halos/ribbons -overhead pressSet 7 -Push-ups (toes and knees) these were hard!!Set 8-Abs

Have a great day!