RemedySpot.com

The Biggest Loser

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4GLTE smartphone----- Forwarded message -----To: " fitgrl222@... " Subject: The Biggest LoserDate: Tue, Jan 10, 2012 8:28 pmThose that are watching, do you know what happened to the blonde trainer? Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4GLTE smartphone----- Reply message -----To: <exercisevideos >Subject: Re: Back at it (sort of)Date: Thu, Dec 22, 2011 8:48 pmI think it will get better when the holidays are over, at least for me. You're a real trooper with all that you've had to do and dealing with your back/hip issue.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4GLTE smartphone----- Reply message -----To: <exercisevideos >Subject: Back at it (sort of)Date: Thu, Dec 22, 2011 7:27 am

Hi ,

I'm mostly done! I cut back on a lot of stuff this year - Xmas cards (but I may send a few New Year's cards out between the holidays - we'll see) and baking. I used to bake a ton of stuff but this year I only made one batch of cookies and a batch of fudge (most of the fudge is still here in the fridge, too). I'm going to do one more (that wants) and call it good. It is actually good b/c there is far less temptation in the house this way. I did most of my wrapping, too.

This has been a rough week between my back/hip flaring up, my crazy work items, and fighjting off a cold. I guess it all comes in 3's, but since I had my 3 it should be getting better, right? :)

Donna

Subject: Re: Back at it (sort of)To: exercisevideos Date: Wednesday, December 21, 2011, 6:43 PM

I am almost recovered from my flare up, but now I'm fighting off a cold......trying to stay Merry though....

Ugh, I'm sorry to hear that Donna. Are you ready for Christmas? I'm done, finally except now I have to do all my baking.

~~