RemedySpot.com

Sunday Workout

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Good morning!

I've had trouble with the freakin' Internet all morning. It lets me on and then signs me off. I unplugged everything while I worked out and now I'm on, but not sure for how long.

Anyway, on to the workout. I did The Firm Cardio Step Mix. I used 2 sets of risers on my high step and it felt fine. I couldn't do this with ANY Cathe workout though ( Darcy). I do have to say that once you use the 2 sets of risers you get use to it after a while. I also used 5 lb DB for the couple of weight sections.

This one is a keeper for me. I like the variety even though the chore is pretty easy to follow. Plus, I think its fun using the high step the entire time. They do abs after the cardio and its pretty good as well.

I burned 405 calories, avg 130, max 169, steps 5,585. This was 65 minutes.

Have a great day!~~

Nice job with the workout!  And, yes, I agree.  You get used to the risers.  I am afraid if I go back and forth, I will forget, misjudge, and end up on my face!  So, I like to keep them always at one height for that reason.

How did you sleep last night?  I've been thinking about you...D, who also hopes your internet is fixed for good too!

Good morning!

I've had trouble with the freakin' Internet all morning. It lets me on and then signs me off. I unplugged everything while I worked out and now I'm on, but not sure for how long.

Anyway, on to the workout. I did The Firm Cardio Step Mix. I used 2 sets of risers on my high step and it felt fine. I couldn't do this with ANY Cathe workout though ( Darcy). I do have to say that once you use the 2 sets of risers you get use to it after a while. I also used 5 lb DB for the couple of weight sections.

This one is a keeper for me. I like the variety even though the chore is pretty easy to follow. Plus, I think its fun using the high step the entire time. They do abs after the cardio and its pretty good as well.

I burned 405 calories, avg 130, max 169, steps 5,585. This was 65 minutes.

Have a great day!~~