RemedySpot.com

Sunday Run/Walk & Essentrics

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My workout today was 35 min on the treadmill. I picked up Couch to 5K and did week # 2, Workout # 1: 5 min warm up, 20 min of 90 sec run/2min walk, then I just walked until I hit 3 miles. I feel like my running form is more natural since I have been doing this for a couple of weeks now. :) I finished up w/ Miranda's Essentrics Workouts - I did Upper Body, Abs & Posture (30 Min) then, I did Lower Body & Abs (but I skipped all the ab work). The Lower Body workout I chose had one standing plie section, then it was all floor work. I was a little disappointed b/c it seemed to be more of an ab workout than a lower body workout - but, I did get a little bit of good floorwork in and some good lower body stretches. Miranda's Essentrics have 2 workouts on 2 DVDs - Upper Body & Abs (2 30 min workouts) and Lower Body & Abs (2 30 min

workouts). I don't overly enjoy Miranda's ab work (a lot of crunches, although I will say, these are a little more Pilates inspired....) so that is why I skipped through it on my second workout (and I did do the ab work on the upper body workout!) These may be better off doing them in individual 30 min segements rather than putting the two together - especially i you aren't overly fond of ab work! . I will ahve to do the other 2 workouts at some point! I think tomorrow is cardio & stretch.Hope everyone has a good Sunday - we're just hanging around the house today!

Donna