RemedySpot.com

Re: Upping chelation dose?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

It does speed things up slghtly and if they can tolerate more ALA, its a fine antioxidant in its own right. We have always found double ALA to DMSA works best with Sam.

Wondered only yesterday how you were getting on with chelation

Mx

Hi there,

Can anyone tell me the reasons for upping chelation doses? I know that increasing the dose doesn't necessarily mean more mercury removed so why would you do it? Just thinking ahead...

Ta very much!

Guest guest

Thanks Mandi,

We have seen some fantastic things and when I get two minutes I will do a write up for anyone who wants to know more. We are on round 42 at the moment - can't believe I am saying that! So still in the stall period although we have seen so many gains heaven only knows what will happen out the other side.....can't wait to find out so hope we aren't disappointed.

The reason I was asking about the dosage is that is having some short but ferocious temper tantrums at the moment. I think it is a puberty thing though as it goes from nothing to something huge in seconds flat about nothing! Sounds familiar I think listening to other mums.

How is Sam doing? What round are you up to now? I can remember you reaching 100 but I think that was some time ago.

It does speed things up slghtly and if they can tolerate more ALA, its a fine antioxidant in its own right. We have always found double ALA to DMSA works best with Sam.

Wondered only yesterday how you were getting on with chelation

Mx

Hi there,

Can anyone tell me the reasons for upping chelation doses? I know that increasing the dose doesn't necessarily mean more mercury removed so why would you do it? Just thinking ahead...

Ta very much!

Guest guest

Sorry to drop in the conversation, we planing to start chelation soon AC protocol recommended by Dr Goyal. Which book would you recommended please? I would like to start some reading.Thank youAgnieszkaSent using BlackBerry® from OrangeFrom: Thorpeheather@...Sender: Autism-Biomedical-Europe Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 10:27:11 -0400 (EDT)To: <Autism-Biomedical-Europe >ReplyTo: Autism-Biomedical-Europe Subject: Re: Upping chelation dose? Thanks Mandi, We have seen some fantastic things and when I get two minutes I will do a write up for anyone who wants to know more. We are on round 42 at the moment - can't believe I am saying that! So still in the stall period although we have seen so many gains heaven only knows what will happen out the other side.....can't wait to find out so hope we aren't disappointed. The reason I was asking about the dosage is that is having some short but ferocious temper tantrums at the moment. I think it is a puberty thing though as it goes from nothing to something huge in seconds flat about nothing! Sounds familiar I think listening to other mums. How is Sam doing? What round are you up to now? I can remember you reaching 100 but I think that was some time ago. It does speed things up slghtly and if they can tolerate more ALA, its a fine antioxidant in its own right. We have always found double ALA to DMSA works best with Sam. Wondered only yesterday how you were getting on with chelation Mx Hi there, Can anyone tell me the reasons for upping chelation doses? I know that increasing the dose doesn't necessarily mean more mercury removed so why would you do it? Just thinking ahead... Ta very much!

Guest guest

The reason I was asking about the dosage is that is having some short but ferocious temper tantrums at the moment. I think it is a puberty thing though as it goes from nothing to something huge in seconds flat about nothing! Sounds familiar I think listening to other mums.

>>Indeed, gotta love puberty - NOT!

How is Sam doing?

>>he is doing great in school, must write an update

What round are you up to now? I can remember you reaching 100 but I think that was some time ago.

>>158 and have been stopped again for a while but taking Z-Natural. I want to get him settled on the AED's which takes a month to build up to dose before we start again even though he never had a seizure on round, I am conscious from the autonomic testing that his system is under a lot of strain. So's mine because I keep forgetting to take the zeolites, I should get on and start again just with me

Mx

Guest guest

Easy reading explanation of safe chelation Fight Autism & Win by 2 mums and a grandma, Hair Test Interpretation by Andy Cutler is more complicated and does have the basic protocol in, Amalgam Illness by Andy Cutler super complicated IMHO.

If you are membee of Treating Autism they have the books in their lending library, or at least Andy Cutlers, maybe not the other one

Oh and this link

http://home.earthlink.net/~moriam/

Mandi x

Sorry to drop in the conversation, we planing to start chelation soon AC protocol recommended by Dr Goyal. Which book would you recommended please? I would like to start some reading.

Guest guest

Thanks a lot for the info. I am a member of Treating Autism. Completely forgotten about library. Thanks againAgnieszkaSent using BlackBerry® from OrangeFrom: Mum231ASD@...Sender: Autism-Biomedical-Europe Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 18:49:38 -0400 (EDT)To: <Autism-Biomedical-Europe >ReplyTo: Autism-Biomedical-Europe Subject: Re: Upping chelation dose? Easy reading explanation of safe chelation Fight Autism & Win by 2 mums and a grandma, Hair Test Interpretation by Andy Cutler is more complicated and does have the basic protocol in, Amalgam Illness by Andy Cutler super complicated IMHO. If you are membee of Treating Autism they have the books in their lending library, or at least Andy Cutlers, maybe not the other one Oh and this link http://home.earthlink.net/~moriam/ Mandi x Sorry to drop in the conversation, we planing to start chelation soon AC protocol recommended by Dr Goyal. Which book would you recommended please? I would like to start some reading.

Guest guest

When do you think you will stop chelation Mandi? Have you a time in mind, say at the four year point or have you another 'testing' point in mind?

How is Sam doing?

What round are you up to now? I can remember you reaching 100 but I think that was some time ago.

>>158 and have been stopped again for a while but taking Z-Natural. I want to get him settled on the AED's which takes a month to build up to dose before we start again even though he never had a seizure on round, I am conscious from the autonomic testing that his system is under a lot of strain. So's mine because I keep forgetting to take the zeolites, I should get on and start again just with me

Mx

Guest guest

When it stops making him better, I figure at least 200 rounds

Mx

When do you think you will stop chelation Mandi? Have you a time in mind, say at the four year point or have you another 'testing' point in mind?

How is Sam doing?

Mx

Guest guest

You should be smiling BIG time as in the big scheme of things this isn't a long time having already done 158!

I was also thinking about 200 rounds or 4 years worth approx (according to how many are missed in the middle). After that I think what will be will be. may well be boarding by then so things may not be so easy anyway but we'll see how we go.

When it stops making him better, I figure at least 200 rounds

Mx

How is Sam doing?

Mx

Guest guest

Gulp. Hope the chelation we've already done counts for something. 200 sleepless

weekends might finish me off properly!

>

> You should be smiling BIG time as in the big scheme of things this isn't a

> long time having already done 158!

>

> I was also thinking about 200 rounds or 4 years worth approx (according to

> how many are missed in the middle). After that I think what will be will

> be. may well be boarding by then so things may not be so easy anyway

> but we'll see how we go.

>

>

>

>

> In a message dated 06/08/2012 13:46:03 GMT Daylight Time, Mum231ASD@...

> writes:

>

>

>

>

> When it stops making him better, I figure at least 200 rounds

>

> Mx

>

>

> In a message dated 06/08/2012 11:33:49 GMT Daylight Time,

> Thorpeheather@... writes:

>

>

> When do you think you will stop chelation Mandi? Have you a time in mind,

> say at the four year point or have you another 'testing' point in mind?

>

>

>

>

> In a message dated 05/08/2012 23:46:26 GMT Daylight Time,

> Mum231ASD@... writes:

>

>

>

>

> The reason I was asking about the dosage is that is having some

> short but ferocious temper tantrums at the moment. I think it is a puberty

> thing though as it goes from nothing to something huge in seconds flat about

> nothing! Sounds familiar I think listening to other mums.

>

>

> >>Indeed, gotta love puberty - NOT!

>

>

> How is Sam doing?

>

> >>he is doing great in school, must write an update

>

> What round are you up to now? I can remember you reaching 100 but I think

> that was some time ago.

>

> >>158 and have been stopped again for a while but taking Z-Natural. I want

> to get him settled on the AED's which takes a month to build up to dose

> before we start again even though he never had a seizure on round, I am

> conscious from the autonomic testing that his system is under a lot of

strain.

> So's mine because I keep forgetting to take the zeolites, I should get on

> and start again just with me

>

> Mx

>

Guest guest

What chelation have you already done? And they aren't sleep-less weekends, work it right and you only stay up or get up once as you have Mark to help :)

Mx

Gulp. Hope the chelation we've already done counts for something. 200 sleepless weekends might finish me off properly!>> You should be smiling BIG time as in the big scheme of things this isn't a > long time having already done 158! > > I was also thinking about 200 rounds or 4 years worth approx (according to > how many are missed in the middle). After that I think what will be will > be. may well be boarding by then so things may not be so easy anyway > but we'll see how we go.> > > > > In a message dated 06/08/2012 13:46:03 GMT Daylight Time, Mum231ASD@... > writes:> > > > > When it stops making him better, I figure at least 200 rounds > > Mx> > > > > > When do you think you will stop chelation Mandi? Have you a time in mind, > say at the four year point or have you another 'testing' point in mind?> > > > > > > > > > The reason I was asking about the dosage is that is having some > short but ferocious temper tantrums at the moment. I think it is a puberty > thing though as it goes from nothing to something huge in seconds flat about > nothing! Sounds familiar I think listening to other mums.> > > >>Indeed, gotta love puberty - NOT!> > > How is Sam doing? > > >>he is doing great in school, must write an update> > What round are you up to now? I can remember you reaching 100 but I think > that was some time ago.> > >>158 and have been stopped again for a while but taking Z-Natural. I want > to get him settled on the AED's which takes a month to build up to dose > before we start again even though he never had a seizure on round, I am > conscious from the autonomic testing that his system is under a lot of strain. > So's mine because I keep forgetting to take the zeolites, I should get on > and start again just with me> > Mx>

Guest guest

Dmps/EDTA, zeolites (ok mopping more than cheating). Not for past 2 years

though. Will need to run a new porphirin test. His mercury was reducing bit

imagine its crept back up again :-(

> >

> > You should be smiling BIG time as in the big scheme of things this isn't

> a

> > long time having already done 158!

> >

> > I was also thinking about 200 rounds or 4 years worth approx (according

> to

> > how many are missed in the middle). After that I think what will be will

> > be. may well be boarding by then so things may not be so easy

> anyway

> > but we'll see how we go.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > In a message dated 06/08/2012 13:46:03 GMT Daylight Time, Mum231ASD@

> > writes:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > When it stops making him better, I figure at least 200 rounds

> >

> > Mx

> >

> >

> > In a message dated 06/08/2012 11:33:49 GMT Daylight Time,

> > Thorpeheather@ writes:

> >

> >

> > When do you think you will stop chelation Mandi? Have you a time in

> mind,

> > say at the four year point or have you another 'testing' point in mind?

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > In a message dated 05/08/2012 23:46:26 GMT Daylight Time,

> > Mum231ASD@ writes:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > The reason I was asking about the dosage is that is having some

> > short but ferocious temper tantrums at the moment. I think it is a

> puberty

> > thing though as it goes from nothing to something huge in seconds flat

> about

> > nothing! Sounds familiar I think listening to other mums.

> >

> >

> > >>Indeed, gotta love puberty - NOT!

> >

> >

> > How is Sam doing?

> >

> > >>he is doing great in school, must write an update

> >

> > What round are you up to now? I can remember you reaching 100 but I

> think

> > that was some time ago.

> >

> > >>158 and have been stopped again for a while but taking Z-Natural. I

> want

> > to get him settled on the AED's which takes a month to build up to dose

> > before we start again even though he never had a seizure on round, I am

> > conscious from the autonomic testing that his system is under a lot of

> strain.

> > So's mine because I keep forgetting to take the zeolites, I should get

> on

> > and start again just with me

> >

> > Mx

> >

>

Guest guest

EDTA makes Hg toxicity worse (Per AC and Hayley). No point in running porhyrins, save your money, meaningless really except toxic or not toxic/false negative. They don't measure whats in a person, nothing does.

Have you done more EDTA other than the IV you did years ago with Usman?

Mx

Dmps/EDTA, zeolites (ok mopping more than cheating). Not for past 2 years though. Will need to run a new porphirin test. His mercury was reducing bit imagine its crept back up again :-(> >> > You should be smiling BIG time as in the big scheme of things this isn't > a > > long time having already done 158! > > > > I was also thinking about 200 rounds or 4 years worth approx (according > to > > how many are missed in the middle). After that I think what will be will > > be. may well be boarding by then so things may not be so easy > anyway > > but we'll see how we go.> > > > > > > > > > In a message dated 06/08/2012 13:46:03 GMT Daylight Time, Mum231ASD@ > > writes:> > > > > > > > > > When it stops making him better, I figure at least 200 rounds > > > > Mx> > > > > > In a message dated 06/08/2012 11:33:49 GMT Daylight Time, > > Thorpeheather@ writes:> > > > > > When do you think you will stop chelation Mandi? Have you a time in > mind, > > say at the four year point or have you another 'testing' point in mind?> > > > > > > > > > In a message dated 05/08/2012 23:46:26 GMT Daylight Time, > > Mum231ASD@ writes:> > > > > > > > > > The reason I was asking about the dosage is that is having some > > short but ferocious temper tantrums at the moment. I think it is a > puberty > > thing though as it goes from nothing to something huge in seconds flat > about > > nothing! Sounds familiar I think listening to other mums.> > > > > > >>Indeed, gotta love puberty - NOT!> > > > > > How is Sam doing? > > > > >>he is doing great in school, must write an update> > > > What round are you up to now? I can remember you reaching 100 but I > think > > that was some time ago.> > > > >>158 and have been stopped again for a while but taking Z-Natural. I > want > > to get him settled on the AED's which takes a month to build up to dose > > before we start again even though he never had a seizure on round, I am > > conscious from the autonomic testing that his system is under a lot of > strain. > > So's mine because I keep forgetting to take the zeolites, I should get > on > > and start again just with me> > > > Mx> >>

Guest guest

You can always use DMPS every other weekend instead ALA on 8 hourly dosing or when you are especially knackered which is what I used to do, I used TD

Mandi x

Dmps/EDTA, zeolites (ok mopping more than cheating). Not for past 2 years though. Will need to run a new porphirin test. His mercury was reducing bit imagine its crept back up again :-(> >> > You should be smiling BIG time as in the big scheme of things this isn't > a > > long time having already done 158! > > > > I was also thinking about 200 rounds or 4 years worth approx (according > to > > how many are missed in the middle). After that I think what will be will > > be. may well be boarding by then so things may not be so easy > anyway > > but we'll see how we go.> > > > > > > > > > In a message dated 06/08/2012 13:46:03 GMT Daylight Time, Mum231ASD@ > > writes:> > > > > > > > > > When it stops making him better, I figure at least 200 rounds > > > > Mx> > > > > > In a message dated 06/08/2012 11:33:49 GMT Daylight Time, > > Thorpeheather@ writes:> > > > > > When do you think you will stop chelation Mandi? Have you a time in > mind, > > say at the four year point or have you another 'testing' point in mind?> > > > > > > > > > In a message dated 05/08/2012 23:46:26 GMT Daylight Time, > > Mum231ASD@ writes:> > > > > > > > > > The reason I was asking about the dosage is that is having some > > short but ferocious temper tantrums at the moment. I think it is a > puberty > > thing though as it goes from nothing to something huge in seconds flat > about > > nothing! Sounds familiar I think listening to other mums.> > > > > > >>Indeed, gotta love puberty - NOT!> > > > > > How is Sam doing? > > > > >>he is doing great in school, must write an update> > > > What round are you up to now? I can remember you reaching 100 but I > think > > that was some time ago.> > > > >>158 and have been stopped again for a while but taking Z-Natural. I > want > > to get him settled on the AED's which takes a month to build up to dose > > before we start again even though he never had a seizure on round, I am > > conscious from the autonomic testing that his system is under a lot of > strain. > > So's mine because I keep forgetting to take the zeolites, I should get > on > > and start again just with me> > > > Mx> >>

Guest guest

I think zeolites do a great job, Lucinda has seen great stuff with them, Sam takes every day regardless of chelation.

Did you ever try Diatom for his parasites?

Mx

Guest guest

No, others DMPS glutathione. But Tom had oral EDTA years ago which def didn't

suit him v well. Hes a v good excretor of lead and was beginning to get good

mercury too. Dr G thinks get mercury a d forget lead. I'm inclined to agree I

don't think anything will work immune wise whilst he's so Hg heavy. Speaking to

Dr G Thursday.

Interesting about porphirin test as his did definitely show improvement when we

chelated. Was thinking of doing one on me. Might prompt me to get rid of my

amalgams once and for all! X

> > >

> > > You should be smiling BIG time as in the big scheme of things this

> isn't

> > a

> > > long time having already done 158!

> > >

> > > I was also thinking about 200 rounds or 4 years worth approx

> (according

> > to

> > > how many are missed in the middle). After that I think what will be

> will

> > > be. may well be boarding by then so things may not be so easy

> > anyway

> > > but we'll see how we go.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > In a message dated 06/08/2012 13:46:03 GMT Daylight Time, Mum231ASD@

> > > writes:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > When it stops making him better, I figure at least 200 rounds

> > >

> > > Mx

> > >

> > >

> > > In a message dated 06/08/2012 11:33:49 GMT Daylight Time,

> > > Thorpeheather@ writes:

> > >

> > >

> > > When do you think you will stop chelation Mandi? Have you a time in

> > mind,

> > > say at the four year point or have you another 'testing' point in mind?

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > In a message dated 05/08/2012 23:46:26 GMT Daylight Time,

> > > Mum231ASD@ writes:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > The reason I was asking about the dosage is that is having some

> > > short but ferocious temper tantrums at the moment. I think it is a

> > puberty

> > > thing though as it goes from nothing to something huge in seconds flat

> > about

> > > nothing! Sounds familiar I think listening to other mums.

> > >

> > >

> > > >>Indeed, gotta love puberty - NOT!

> > >

> > >

> > > How is Sam doing?

> > >

> > > >>he is doing great in school, must write an update

> > >

> > > What round are you up to now? I can remember you reaching 100 but I

> > think

> > > that was some time ago.

> > >

> > > >>158 and have been stopped again for a while but taking Z-Natural. I

> > want

> > > to get him settled on the AED's which takes a month to build up to

> dose

> > > before we start again even though he never had a seizure on round, I

> am

> > > conscious from the autonomic testing that his system is under a lot of

> > strain.

> > > So's mine because I keep forgetting to take the zeolites, I should get

> > on

> > > and start again just with me

> > >

> > > Mx

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

No what's that? He had flagyl, that Vrn stuff full of wormwood and something for

blasto but can't remember what now. Not sure his parasites are. Ad. He's largely

immune to a full moon lately ;-)

> > >

> isn't

> > a

> > >

> (according

> > to

> will

> > anyway

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > writes:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Mx

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > mind,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Mum231ASD@ writes:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > puberty

> > about

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > How is Sam doing?

> > >

> > >

> > think

> > >

> > want

> dose

> am

> > strain.

> > on

> > >

> > > Mx

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Old post of Andys re dosing square root maths thingey

Question from poster: The following is from the ALA/DMSA MercuryDetoxification Protocol section on the files. Could someone put thisin layman's terms. I can't figure out what this means:"Since toxin removal goes as the square root of chelator dose thereis no reason to tolerate substantial side effects in order to hurrythings along."Andy's reply:Give your kid 10 mg of DMSA every 4 hours: and he pees out let ussay3 mcg of mercury a day.Give him 100 mg of DMSA every 4 hours and he will pee out 10 mcg ofmercury a day.Of course some mercury is pooped out too, and DMSA doesn't doanything to that, so increasing dosage by 10 fold doesn't evenincrease excretion by a factor of 3, it is more like 2 times.Side effects on 10 mg, low.Side effects on 100 mg, horrendous.Is this clear, or should I talk about it more?Andy...

No, others DMPS glutathione. But Tom had oral EDTA years ago which def didn't suit him v well. Hes a v good excretor of lead and was beginning to get good mercury too. Dr G thinks get mercury a d forget lead. I'm inclined to agree I don't think anything will work immune wise whilst he's so Hg heavy. Speaking to Dr G Thursday. Interesting about porphirin test as his did definitely show improvement when we chelated. Was thinking of doing one on me. Might prompt me to get rid of my amalgams once and for all! X> > >> > > You should be smiling BIG time as in the big scheme of things this > isn't > > a > > > long time having already done 158! > > > > > > I was also thinking about 200 rounds or 4 years worth approx > (according > > to > > > how many are missed in the middle). After that I think what will be > will > > > be. may well be boarding by then so things may not be so easy > > anyway > > > but we'll see how we go.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > In a message dated 06/08/2012 13:46:03 GMT Daylight Time, Mum231ASD@ > > > writes:> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > When it stops making him better, I figure at least 200 rounds > > > > > > Mx> > > > > > > > > In a message dated 06/08/2012 11:33:49 GMT Daylight Time, > > > Thorpeheather@ writes:> > > > > > > > > When do you think you will stop chelation Mandi? Have you a time in > > mind, > > > say at the four year point or have you another 'testing' point in mind?> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > In a message dated 05/08/2012 23:46:26 GMT Daylight Time, > > > Mum231ASD@ writes:> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The reason I was asking about the dosage is that is having some > > > short but ferocious temper tantrums at the moment. I think it is a > > puberty > > > thing though as it goes from nothing to something huge in seconds flat > > about > > > nothing! Sounds familiar I think listening to other mums.> > > > > > > > > >>Indeed, gotta love puberty - NOT!> > > > > > > > > How is Sam doing? > > > > > > >>he is doing great in school, must write an update> > > > > > What round are you up to now? I can remember you reaching 100 but I > > think > > > that was some time ago.> > > > > > >>158 and have been stopped again for a while but taking Z-Natural. I > > want > > > to get him settled on the AED's which takes a month to build up to > dose > > > before we start again even though he never had a seizure on round, I > am > > > conscious from the autonomic testing that his system is under a lot of > > strain. > > > So's mine because I keep forgetting to take the zeolites, I should get > > on > > > and start again just with me> > > > > > Mx> > >> >>

Guest guest

That's pretty unequivocal. That book is v clear too the Fight Autism and win

one

> > > >

> > > > You should be smiling BIG time as in the big scheme of things this

> > isn't

> > > a

> > > > long time having already done 158!

> > > >

> > > > I was also thinking about 200 rounds or 4 years worth approx

> > (according

> > > to

> > > > how many are missed in the middle). After that I think what will be

> > will

> > > > be. may well be boarding by then so things may not be so easy

> > > anyway

> > > > but we'll see how we go.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > In a message dated 06/08/2012 13:46:03 GMT Daylight Time, Mum231ASD@

>

> > > > writes:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > When it stops making him better, I figure at least 200 rounds

> > > >

> > > > Mx

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > In a message dated 06/08/2012 11:33:49 GMT Daylight Time,

> > > > Thorpeheather@ writes:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > When do you think you will stop chelation Mandi? Have you a time in

> > > mind,

> > > > say at the four year point or have you another 'testing' point in

> mind?

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > In a message dated 05/08/2012 23:46:26 GMT Daylight Time,

> > > > Mum231ASD@ writes:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > The reason I was asking about the dosage is that is having

> some

> > > > short but ferocious temper tantrums at the moment. I think it is a

> > > puberty

> > > > thing though as it goes from nothing to something huge in seconds

> flat

> > > about

> > > > nothing! Sounds familiar I think listening to other mums.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > >>Indeed, gotta love puberty - NOT!

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > How is Sam doing?

> > > >

> > > > >>he is doing great in school, must write an update

> > > >

> > > > What round are you up to now? I can remember you reaching 100 but I

> > > think

> > > > that was some time ago.

> > > >

> > > > >>158 and have been stopped again for a while but taking Z-Natural.

> I

> > > want

> > > > to get him settled on the AED's which takes a month to build up to

> > dose

> > > > before we start again even though he never had a seizure on round, I

> > am

> > > > conscious from the autonomic testing that his system is under a lot

> of

> > > strain.

> > > > So's mine because I keep forgetting to take the zeolites, I should

> get

> > > on

> > > > and start again just with me

> > > >

> > > > Mx

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Porphyrins:-

It only shows whats in the kidneys not whats in the body........

Highly toxic people have had negative results as did Kays son. She had already started chelation so carried on, repeated test and he was off the scale, that's because chelation will increase levels on porphyrins, because its actually coming out. It going down isn;t a sign of improvement its a sign of using wrong chelator or not chelating at all.

I first heard about this from Lorene herself, one of the signatories on the original french paper. 3 x a guy tested negative, refused to believe it based on symptoms, started chelation with ALA and then repeated and he was off the scale, point proven I think.

For a while there DAN docs talked as if it was the holy grail, shame but its not. A hair test by Doctors data at the beginning of biomed is best test of toxicity IME, years of supps can mask the disordered mineral transport but doesn;t mean its not happening or not toxic so when I am talking to newbies, hair test is the one to go for, if you can;t afford it straight away, no probs, cut the sample and save it till you can or need to.

I have a whole filing cabinet drawer with baggies of Sam's, all dated, going to make me a lovely spreadsheet when I win lottery and have them all tested :)

Mandi x

Interesting about porphirin test as his did definitely show improvement when we chelated. Was thinking of doing one on me. Might prompt me to get rid of my amalgams once and for all! X

Guest guest

Blimey TD DMPS is where we came in! Does MM stock it?

> > >

> isn't

> > a

> > >

> (according

> > to

> will

> > anyway

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > writes:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Mx

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > mind,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Mum231ASD@ writes:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > puberty

> > about

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > How is Sam doing?

> > >

> > >

> > think

> > >

> > want

> dose

> am

> > strain.

> > on

> > >

> > > Mx

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Oh wow Steph that's sounds very hopeful on parasite front!!!! Diatom X is dirt, special dirt, silicia, smooth powder to give but tiny partciles full of barbs shred the critters - yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

http://diatomx.co.uk/ the Diatom Pure is human grade, they have info on there. And bet you never seen a supp this cheap

Mandi x

No what's that? He had flagyl, that Vrn stuff full of wormwood and something for blasto but can't remember what now. Not sure his parasites are. Ad. He's largely immune to a full moon lately ;-)> > >> > > You should be smiling BIG time as in the big scheme of things this > isn't > > a > > > long time having already done 158! > > > > > > I was also thinking about 200 rounds or 4 years worth approx > (according > > to > > > how many are missed in the middle). After that I think what will be > will > > > be. may well be boarding by then so things may not be so easy > > anyway > > > but we'll see how we go.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > In a message dated 06/08/2012 13:46:03 GMT Daylight Time, Mum231ASD@ > > > writes:> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > When it stops making him better, I figure at least 200 rounds > > > > > > Mx> > > > > > > > > In a message dated 06/08/2012 11:33:49 GMT Daylight Time, > > > Thorpeheather@ writes:> > > > > > > > > When do you think you will stop chelation Mandi? Have you a time in > > mind, > > > say at the four year point or have you another 'testing' point in mind?> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > In a message dated 05/08/2012 23:46:26 GMT Daylight Time, > > > Mum231ASD@ writes:> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The reason I was asking about the dosage is that is having some > > > short but ferocious temper tantrums at the moment. I think it is a > > puberty > > > thing though as it goes from nothing to something huge in seconds flat > > about > > > nothing! Sounds familiar I think listening to other mums.> > > > > > > > > >>Indeed, gotta love puberty - NOT!> > > > > > > > > How is Sam doing? > > > > > > >>he is doing great in school, must write an update> > > > > > What round are you up to now? I can remember you reaching 100 but I > > think > > > that was some time ago.> > > > > > >>158 and have been stopped again for a while but taking Z-Natural. I > > want > > > to get him settled on the AED's which takes a month to build up to > dose > > > before we start again even though he never had a seizure on round, I > am > > > conscious from the autonomic testing that his system is under a lot of > > strain. > > > So's mine because I keep forgetting to take the zeolites, I should get > > on > > > and start again just with me> > > > > > Mx> > >> >>

Guest guest

You have a filing cabinet full of Sams wee?

I hope you're never raided by the police! :-)))

>

> Porphyrins:-

>

> It only shows whats in the kidneys not whats in the body........

>

> Highly toxic people have had negative results as did Kays son. She had

> already started chelation so carried on, repeated test and he was off the

> scale, that's because chelation will increase levels on porphyrins, because

its

> actually coming out. It going down isn;t a sign of improvement its a sign

> of using wrong chelator or not chelating at all.

>

> I first heard about this from Lorene herself, one of the signatories on the

> original french paper. 3 x a guy tested negative, refused to believe it

> based on symptoms, started chelation with ALA and then repeated and he was

> off the scale, point proven I think.

>

> For a while there DAN docs talked as if it was the holy grail, shame but

> its not. A hair test by Doctors data at the beginning of biomed is best test

> of toxicity IME, years of supps can mask the disordered mineral transport

> but doesn;t mean its not happening or not toxic so when I am talking to

> newbies, hair test is the one to go for, if you can;t afford it straight

away,

> no probs, cut the sample and save it till you can or need to.

>

> I have a whole filing cabinet drawer with baggies of Sam's, all dated,

> going to make me a lovely spreadsheet when I win lottery and have them all

> tested :)

>

> Mandi x

>

>

> In a message dated 07/08/2012 22:08:25 GMT Daylight Time,

> mark.grabiec1@... writes:

>

> Interesting about porphirin test as his did definitely show improvement

> when we chelated. Was thinking of doing one on me. Might prompt me to get rid

> of my amalgams once and for all! X

>

Guest guest

Cunning!

> > > >

> > > > You should be smiling BIG time as in the big scheme of things this

> > isn't

> > > a

> > > > long time having already done 158!

> > > >

> > > > I was also thinking about 200 rounds or 4 years worth approx

> > (according

> > > to

> > > > how many are missed in the middle). After that I think what will be

> > will

> > > > be. may well be boarding by then so things may not be so easy

> > > anyway

> > > > but we'll see how we go.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > In a message dated 06/08/2012 13:46:03 GMT Daylight Time, Mum231ASD@

>

> > > > writes:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > When it stops making him better, I figure at least 200 rounds

> > > >

> > > > Mx

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > In a message dated 06/08/2012 11:33:49 GMT Daylight Time,

> > > > Thorpeheather@ writes:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > When do you think you will stop chelation Mandi? Have you a time in

> > > mind,

> > > > say at the four year point or have you another 'testing' point in

> mind?

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > In a message dated 05/08/2012 23:46:26 GMT Daylight Time,

> > > > Mum231ASD@ writes:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > The reason I was asking about the dosage is that is having

> some

> > > > short but ferocious temper tantrums at the moment. I think it is a

> > > puberty

> > > > thing though as it goes from nothing to something huge in seconds

> flat

> > > about

> > > > nothing! Sounds familiar I think listening to other mums.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > >>Indeed, gotta love puberty - NOT!

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > How is Sam doing?

> > > >

> > > > >>he is doing great in school, must write an update

> > > >

> > > > What round are you up to now? I can remember you reaching 100 but I

> > > think

> > > > that was some time ago.

> > > >

> > > > >>158 and have been stopped again for a while but taking Z-Natural.

> I

> > > want

> > > > to get him settled on the AED's which takes a month to build up to

> > dose

> > > > before we start again even though he never had a seizure on round, I

> > am

> > > > conscious from the autonomic testing that his system is under a lot

> of

> > > strain.

> > > > So's mine because I keep forgetting to take the zeolites, I should

> get

> > > on

> > > > and start again just with me

> > > >

> > > > Mx

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

I keep a few bottles for Caudwell peeps under my counter because its scarey expensive, I have to buy in Euro's from Bernd, depends on exchange rates but usually about £130 (20% of that is VAT of course) Mx Blimey TD DMPS is where we came in! Does MM stock it?> > >> > > You should be smiling BIG time as in the big scheme of things this > isn't > > a > > > long time having already done 158! > > > > > > I was also thinking about 200 rounds or 4 years worth approx > (according > > to > > > how many are missed in the middle). After that I think what will be > will > > > be. may well be boarding by then so things may not be so easy > > anyway > > > but we'll see how we go.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > In a message dated 06/08/2012 13:46:03 GMT Daylight Time, Mum231ASD@ > > > writes:> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > When it stops making him better, I figure at least 200 rounds > > > > > > Mx> > > > > > > > > In a message dated 06/08/2012 11:33:49 GMT Daylight Time, > > > Thorpeheather@ writes:> > > > > > > > > When do you think you will stop chelation Mandi? Have you a time in > > mind, > > > say at the four year point or have you another 'testing' point in mind?> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > In a message dated 05/08/2012 23:46:26 GMT Daylight Time, > > > Mum231ASD@ writes:> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The reason I was asking about the dosage is that is having some > > > short but ferocious temper tantrums at the moment. I think it is a > > puberty > > > thing though as it goes from nothing to something huge in seconds flat > > about > > > nothing! Sounds familiar I think listening to other mums.> > > > > > > > > >>Indeed, gotta love puberty - NOT!> > > > > > > > > How is Sam doing? > > > > > > >>he is doing great in school, must write an update> > > > > > What round are you up to now? I can remember you reaching 100 but I > > think > > > that was some time ago.> > > > > > >>158 and have been stopped again for a while but taking Z-Natural. I > > want > > > to get him settled on the AED's which takes a month to build up to > dose > > > before we start again even though he never had a seizure on round, I > am > > > conscious from the autonomic testing that his system is under a lot of > > strain. > > > So's mine because I keep forgetting to take the zeolites, I should get > > on > > > and start again just with me> > > > > > Mx> > >> >>