RemedySpot.com

Re: Upping chelation dose?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Not his wee, wee is useless, HAIR

Mx

You have a filing cabinet full of Sams wee? I hope you're never raided by the police! :-)))>> Porphyrins:-> > It only shows whats in the kidneys not whats in the body........> > Highly toxic people have had negative results as did Kays son. She had > already started chelation so carried on, repeated test and he was off the > scale, that's because chelation will increase levels on porphyrins, because its > actually coming out. It going down isn;t a sign of improvement its a sign > of using wrong chelator or not chelating at all.> > I first heard about this from Lorene herself, one of the signatories on the > original french paper. 3 x a guy tested negative, refused to believe it > based on symptoms, started chelation with ALA and then repeated and he was > off the scale, point proven I think.> > For a while there DAN docs talked as if it was the holy grail, shame but > its not. A hair test by Doctors data at the beginning of biomed is best test > of toxicity IME, years of supps can mask the disordered mineral transport > but doesn;t mean its not happening or not toxic so when I am talking to > newbies, hair test is the one to go for, if you can;t afford it straight away, > no probs, cut the sample and save it till you can or need to.> > I have a whole filing cabinet drawer with baggies of Sam's, all dated, > going to make me a lovely spreadsheet when I win lottery and have them all > tested :)> > Mandi x> > > > > Interesting about porphirin test as his did definitely show improvement > when we chelated. Was thinking of doing one on me. Might prompt me to get rid > of my amalgams once and for all! X>

Guest guest

Thank god! :-)))

> >

> > Porphyrins:-

> >

> > It only shows whats in the kidneys not whats in the body........

> >

> > Highly toxic people have had negative results as did Kays son. She had

> > already started chelation so carried on, repeated test and he was off

> the

> > scale, that's because chelation will increase levels on porphyrins,

> because its

> > actually coming out. It going down isn;t a sign of improvement its a

> sign

> > of using wrong chelator or not chelating at all.

> >

> > I first heard about this from Lorene herself, one of the signatories on

> the

> > original french paper. 3 x a guy tested negative, refused to believe it

> > based on symptoms, started chelation with ALA and then repeated and he

> was

> > off the scale, point proven I think.

> >

> > For a while there DAN docs talked as if it was the holy grail, shame but

> > its not. A hair test by Doctors data at the beginning of biomed is best

> test

> > of toxicity IME, years of supps can mask the disordered mineral

> transport

> > but doesn;t mean its not happening or not toxic so when I am talking to

> > newbies, hair test is the one to go for, if you can;t afford it straight

> away,

> > no probs, cut the sample and save it till you can or need to.

> >

> > I have a whole filing cabinet drawer with baggies of Sam's, all dated,

> > going to make me a lovely spreadsheet when I win lottery and have them

> all

> > tested :)

> >

> > Mandi x

> >

> >

> > In a message dated 07/08/2012 22:08:25 GMT Daylight Time,

> > mark.grabiec1@ writes:

> >

> > Interesting about porphirin test as his did definitely show improvement

> > when we chelated. Was thinking of doing one on me. Might prompt me to

> get rid

> > of my amalgams once and for all! X

> >

>

Guest guest

that's 600 drops per bottle, we were settled on 20 drops per dose, that's 180 drops per round x 2 = 360 drops includes me, you can see how expensive!!!

Mx

I keep a few bottles for Caudwell peeps under my counter because its scarey expensive, I have to buy in Euro's from Bernd, depends on exchange rates but usually about £130 (20% of that is VAT of course)

Mx

Blimey TD DMPS is where we came in! Does MM stock it?> > >> > > You should be smiling BIG time as in the big scheme of things this > isn't > > a > > > long time having already done 158! > > > > > > I was also thinking about 200 rounds or 4 years worth approx > (according > > to > > > how many are missed in the middle). After that I think what will be > will > > > be. may well be boarding by then so things may not be so easy > > anyway > > > but we'll see how we go.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > In a message dated 06/08/2012 13:46:03 GMT Daylight Time, Mum231ASD@ > > > writes:> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > When it stops making him better, I figure at least 200 rounds > > > > > > Mx> > > > > > > > > In a message dated 06/08/2012 11:33:49 GMT Daylight Time, > > > Thorpeheather@ writes:> > > > > > > > > When do you think you will stop chelation Mandi? Have you a time in > > mind, > > > say at the four year point or have you another 'testing' point in mind?> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > In a message dated 05/08/2012 23:46:26 GMT Daylight Time, > > > Mum231ASD@ writes:> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The reason I was asking about the dosage is that is having some > > > short but ferocious temper tantrums at the moment. I think it is a > > puberty > > > thing though as it goes from nothing to something huge in seconds flat > > about > > > nothing! Sounds familiar I think listening to other mums.> > > > > > > > > >>Indeed, gotta love puberty - NOT!> > > > > > > > > How is Sam doing? > > > > > > >>he is doing great in school, must write an update> > > > > > What round are you up to now? I can remember you reaching 100 but I > > think > > > that was some time ago.> > > > > > >>158 and have been stopped again for a while but taking Z-Natural. I > > want > > > to get him settled on the AED's which takes a month to build up to > dose > > > before we start again even though he never had a seizure on round, I > am > > > conscious from the autonomic testing that his system is under a lot of > > strain. > > > So's mine because I keep forgetting to take the zeolites, I should get > > on > > > and start again just with me> > > > > > Mx> > >> >>

Guest guest

ROFL

Thank god! :-))) > >> > Porphyrins:-> > > > It only shows whats in the kidneys not whats in the body........> > > > Highly toxic people have had negative results as did Kays son. She had > > already started chelation so carried on, repeated test and he was off > the > > scale, that's because chelation will increase levels on porphyrins, > because its > > actually coming out. It going down isn;t a sign of improvement its a > sign > > of using wrong chelator or not chelating at all.> > > > I first heard about this from Lorene herself, one of the signatories on > the > > original french paper. 3 x a guy tested negative, refused to believe it > > based on symptoms, started chelation with ALA and then repeated and he > was > > off the scale, point proven I think.> > > > For a while there DAN docs talked as if it was the holy grail, shame but > > its not. A hair test by Doctors data at the beginning of biomed is best > test > > of toxicity IME, years of supps can mask the disordered mineral > transport > > but doesn;t mean its not happening or not toxic so when I am talking to > > newbies, hair test is the one to go for, if you can;t afford it straight > away, > > no probs, cut the sample and save it till you can or need to.> > > > I have a whole filing cabinet drawer with baggies of Sam's, all dated, > > going to make me a lovely spreadsheet when I win lottery and have them > all > > tested :)> > > > Mandi x> > > > > > In a message dated 07/08/2012 22:08:25 GMT Daylight Time, > > mark.grabiec1@ writes:> > > > Interesting about porphirin test as his did definitely show improvement > > when we chelated. Was thinking of doing one on me. Might prompt me to > get rid > > of my amalgams once and for all! X> >>

Guest guest

Yikes. The only chelation mishap we had with Tom was doing too high on 8 hr TD.

I think we'd do that quite low too although he's a much better weight now. Even

beginning to show a bit of muscle albeit tiny

> > > >

> > > > You should be smiling BIG time as in the big scheme of things this

> > isn't

> > > a

> > > > long time having already done 158!

> > > >

> > > > I was also thinking about 200 rounds or 4 years worth approx

> > (according

> > > to

> > > > how many are missed in the middle). After that I think what will be

> > will

> > > > be. may well be boarding by then so things may not be so easy

> > > anyway

> > > > but we'll see how we go.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > In a message dated 06/08/2012 13:46:03 GMT Daylight Time, Mum231ASD@

> > > > writes:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > When it stops making him better, I figure at least 200 rounds

> > > >

> > > > Mx

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > In a message dated 06/08/2012 11:33:49 GMT Daylight Time,

> > > > Thorpeheather@ writes:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > When do you think you will stop chelation Mandi? Have you a time in

> > > mind,

> > > > say at the four year point or have you another 'testing' point in

> mind?

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > In a message dated 05/08/2012 23:46:26 GMT Daylight Time,

> > > > Mum231ASD@ writes:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > The reason I was asking about the dosage is that is having

> some

> > > > short but ferocious temper tantrums at the moment. I think it is a

> > > puberty

> > > > thing though as it goes from nothing to something huge in seconds

> flat

> > > about

> > > > nothing! Sounds familiar I think listening to other mums.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > >>Indeed, gotta love puberty - NOT!

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > How is Sam doing?

> > > >

> > > > >>he is doing great in school, must write an update

> > > >

> > > > What round are you up to now? I can remember you reaching 100 but I

> > > think

> > > > that was some time ago.

> > > >

> > > > >>158 and have been stopped again for a while but taking Z-Natural.

> I

> > > want

> > > > to get him settled on the AED's which takes a month to build up to

> > dose

> > > > before we start again even though he never had a seizure on round, I

> > am

> > > > conscious from the autonomic testing that his system is under a lot

> of

> > > strain.

> > > > So's mine because I keep forgetting to take the zeolites, I should

> get

> > > on