RemedySpot.com

Wednesday Yoga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I managed to squeeze in 20 minutes of yoga this evening. I did Spirit Of Vinyasa and did the first 20 minutes of this 70 minute routine. I doubt I will ever do this one all the way through. Just too long. I don't mind doing these long ones in sections, actually gives me more routines.

I'd like to get one more day of yoga in this week so I can get my 3 in.

Off to check out my shows on the DVR.

~*´¨¸ *.• ´¸.•*´¨ ¸.•*¨ .•´ ¸ .*

OOH - this one sounds interesting to me. Maybe I'll have to watch some clips. Ihave actually moved away from a lot of sun salutation workouts b/c all that forward bending bugs my back.

Donna

Subject: Wednesday YogaTo: Cathe_Friedrich_Fans , exercisevideos , fitandthatsit Date: Wednesday, February 15, 2012, 6:51 PM

Tonight I bought me a new Yoga DVD. I got Shiva Rea More Daily Energy Vinyasa Flow.

I was really hesitant to buy any more of her newest DVD's because the last one was terrible. She did all these weird movements, acting like she was in a trance.....just too weird for me.

I seen that Total Fitness had it for $17.99 and I got it at Target for $12.99. Plus, the DVD is 158 minutes with 7 mix and match practices and the Matrix.

So I did the first 20 minute routine off the matrix menu. It was slow paced, but very enjoyable. I felt like I could've done lots more and there weren't any sun salutations, but this one would definitely work for those not so feel good days because most of it is on the floor. Oh, and she didn't do a lot of weird stuff.

OK, I know I've bored you all that don't do yoga half to death. lol

Have a great night!

~*´¨¸ *.• ´¸.•*´¨ ¸.•*¨ .•´ ¸ .*