RemedySpot.com

Sunday - bike and core fusions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,

For today I did 20 min on the bike, then I did 20 min (both arm segments ) of Exhale Core Fusion Arms & Abs. I liked both segments, but I noticed that the band they used is way longer than my band...so I had to modify a bit (maybe next time I'll see if I can hunt up a super long band!) THEN I did 3 segments from Exhale Core Fusion Thighs & Glutes. I did the turned out thigh segment, the standing glute segment and the pretzel segment (the pretzel segment really got my butt good!) I figured since it was Sunday I had some extra time to do all of this. I didn't get my CS in but I think I will fit that in later today - just a quick TV series episode for some bonus stretching.Planning to take it easy today...I really feel that I need a mental health day - reading, knitting, maybe some board games w/ DD ---- a few house chores, but not much else. It is also super cold here - granted, it isn't that bad, but it is probably the

coldest weather we have had all winter....so definately feeling like hibernating!!!Donna

Way to go, Donna! Taking it easy sounds realllly nice too. I've been grocery shopping with DD (and was reminded why I much prefer going without "help") and studying for a history test with DS, then I have to make dinner, then make cookies for a Valentine's party with DD and take DS to church youth group and who knows what else. Oh yeah, I also have to prepare for this week's WW meetings! Oh well, if I wasn't busy, I might be bored! (But I wouldn't mind finding out!) :-)

Sunday - bike and core fusions

Hi Everyone,

For today I did 20 min on the bike, then I did 20 min (both arm segments ) of Exhale Core Fusion Arms & Abs. I liked both segments, but I noticed that the band they used is way longer than my band...so I had to modify a bit (maybe next time I'll see if I can hunt up a super long band!) THEN I did 3 segments from Exhale Core Fusion Thighs & Glutes. I did the turned out thigh segment, the standing glute segment and the pretzel segment (the pretzel segment really got my butt good!) I figured since it was Sunday I had some extra time to do all of this. I didn't get my CS in but I think I will fit that in later today - just a quick TV series episode for some bonus stretching.Planning to take it easy today...I really feel that I need a mental health day - reading, knitting, maybe some board games w/ DD ---- a few house chores, but not much else. It is also super cold here - granted, it isn't that bad, but it is probably the coldest weather we have had all winter....so definately feeling like hibernating!!!Donna