RemedySpot.com

Update and kitten news!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Do you remember me telling you that I had to put my 14 yr old Siamese boy to sleep on January 5th? Gizmo had renal failure and I knew he wouldn't get any better so I made the hard decision to put him to sleep. Well, I've been going crazy looking for Traditional (Apple-head) Siamese kittens to buy. I originally wanted two Lynx Point Siamese, they have stripes and look like, well a lynx! The ones I found at first were out of state and cost $700 and more so I decided to just get two Traditional Siamese cats but not lynx points. I was going to get either a

Seal, Blue, Chocolate or Lilac point Siamese. I found a breeder in Chesanging Michigan which is Northwest of Flint (, if you know Chesanging I may need

some directions.) One of the women that I play volleyball with got both of her Blue Point Siamese (2 yrs apart) from that breeder. I saw pictures of her cats and they are beautiful so I decided to get two from her. This week I heard from a breeder in Holland Michigan (a 2 1/2 hour drive from where I live) will have Lynx pont Siamese (possibly) born in April. She said that she sells most of her kittens for $275....Now I've decided to get one kitten from the woman in Chesanging and one kitten (hopefully a lynx pont) from the woman in Holland. The kittens in Chesanging are due to be born next Wednesday, Feb. 29th! YAH that means I can probably pick him up by the beginning of May or end of April. Her kittens cost $300. I told her that I want a male Seal point kitten. The breeder in Holland won't know if any of the kittens

born in April are Lynx points or not until they're about 4 weeks old (Siamese kittens are born pure white and they're colors develop around 4 weeks of age.) If she has a lynx point then that would be GREAT if not I will take another male kitten. I think it's worth the risk to try and get a Lynx point...I know that if I don't try I will regret it....so my fingers and toes are crossed! I've had Siamese cats since I was 3 yrs old. The first Siamese I had was a Seal point and I haven't had one of those since. The second Siamese I had was a Lynx pont and like the Seal point I haven't had one since. So how cool would it be to get both again at the SAME time! Wish me good luck! Jen

It's Chesaning not Chesanging! JenSubject: Update and kitten news!To: wlcmichigan , "Exercise-Videos" <exercisevideos >Date: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 1:09 AM

Do you remember me telling you that I had to put my 14 yr old Siamese boy to sleep on January 5th? Gizmo had renal failure and I knew he wouldn't get any better so I made the hard decision to put him to sleep. Well, I've been going crazy looking for Traditional (Apple-head) Siamese kittens to buy. I originally wanted two Lynx Point Siamese, they have stripes and look like, well a lynx! The ones I found at first were out of state and cost $700 and more so I decided to just get two Traditional Siamese cats but not lynx points. I was going to get

either a

Seal, Blue, Chocolate or Lilac point Siamese. I found a breeder in Chesanging Michigan which is Northwest of Flint (, if you know Chesanging I may need

some directions.) One of the women that I play volleyball with got both of her Blue Point Siamese (2 yrs apart) from that breeder. I saw pictures of her cats and they are beautiful so I decided to get two from her. This week I heard from a breeder in Holland Michigan (a 2 1/2 hour drive from where I live) will have Lynx pont Siamese (possibly) born in April. She said that she sells most of her kittens for $275....Now I've decided to get one kitten from the woman in Chesanging and one kitten (hopefully a lynx pont) from the woman in Holland. The kittens in Chesanging are due to be born next Wednesday, Feb. 29th! YAH that means I can probably pick him up by the beginning of May or end of April. Her kittens cost $300. I told her that I want a male Seal point kitten. The breeder in Holland won't know if any of the kittens

born in April are Lynx points or not until they're about 4 weeks old (Siamese kittens are born pure white and they're colors develop around 4 weeks of age.) If she has a lynx point then that would be GREAT if not I will take another male kitten. I think it's worth the risk to try and get a Lynx point...I know that if I don't try I will regret it....so my fingers and toes are crossed! I've had Siamese cats since I was 3 yrs old. The first Siamese I had was a Seal point and I haven't had one of those since. The second Siamese I had was a Lynx pont and like the Seal point I haven't had one since. So how cool would it be to get both again at the SAME time! Wish me good luck! Jen

The Lynx points are gorgeous! I had a cat that was part Siamese and part Tabby (not sure what type Siamese but I think chocolate point, she was so muddled up looking though I think it was hard to tell). She was so cuddly and sweet but so LOUD, I'm not sure how you can stand having TWO Siamese, but they are gorgeous and have wonderful dispositions so I guess that makes it worthwhile! I've been to Chesaning once when DH & I were first married and it is a very pretty town. I recall it being easy to find too, it is closer to Saginaw than Flint (it is in Saginaw County). We stayed at a B & B and went antiquing, it has a lot of great antique shops. It should be mostly a straight highway shot from where you are, Jen, and, if I remember right, it was right off a 2 lane highway or it ran right through it, something like that (I'm going back at least 15 years to try and remember this). If you can take some time for sightseeing or antiquing, you might enjoy it.

Update and kitten news!

Do you remember me telling you that I had to put my 14 yr old Siamese boy to sleep on January 5th? Gizmo had renal failure and I knew he wouldn't get any better so I made the hard decision to put him to sleep. Well, I've been going crazy looking for Traditional (Apple-head) Siamese kittens to buy. I originally wanted two Lynx Point Siamese, they have stripes and look like, well a lynx! The ones I found at first were out of state and cost $700 and more so I decided to just get two Traditional Siamese cats but not lynx points. I was going to get either a Seal, Blue, Chocolate or Lilac point Siamese. I found a breeder in Chesanging Michigan which is Northwest of Flint (, if you know Chesanging I may need some directions.) One of the women that I play volleyball with got both of her Blue Point Siamese (2 yrs apart) from that breeder. I saw pictures of her cats and they are beautiful so I decided to get two from her. This week I heard from a breeder in Holland Michigan (a 2 1/2 hour drive from where I live) will have Lynx pont Siamese (possibly) born in April. She said that she sells most of her kittens for $275....Now I've decided to get one kitten from the woman in Chesanging and one kitten (hopefully a lynx pont) from the woman in Holland. The kittens in Chesanging are due to be born next Wednesday, Feb. 29th! YAH that means I can probably pick him up by the beginning of May or end of April. Her kittens cost $300. I told her that I want a male Seal point kitten. The breeder in Holland won't know if any of the kittens born in April are Lynx points or not until they're about 4 weeks old (Siamese kittens are born pure white and they're colors develop around 4 weeks of age.) If she has a lynx point then that would be GREAT if not I will take another male kitten. I think it's worth the risk to try and get a Lynx point...I know that if I don't try I will regret it....so my fingers and toes are crossed! I've had Siamese cats since I was 3 yrs old. The first Siamese I had was a Seal point and I haven't had one of those since. The second Siamese I had was a Lynx pont and like the Seal point I haven't had one since. So how cool would it be to get both again at the SAME time! Wish me good luck! Jen

I know that's why I want one! I've wanted another lynx point for years but they are very hard to find and some I just can't afford. Yes Siamese cats are loud but really they are just talking to you. They aren't like other cats who cry only when they're hungry. Siamese cry when they are lonely, when they want your attention, when they want to play, when they want to be held AND when they are hungry or thirsty. I've had Siamese cats (purebred) since I was 3 yrs old so I'm use to their "talking." They can make more sounds than any other cat and they

like to show off! They are also VERY smart cats. My female Blue point Siamese is the smartest cat I've ever had! She's "scary" smart because she understands everything I say to her. When I get the kittens I will have 3 Siamese cats, here comes the ear plugs! LOL just kidding they aren't

as loud when they're kittens. I think I'm going to have a BLAST! My friend told me that Chesaning was a country area, sounds nice. By the end of April/beginning of May it shouldn't be hard to drive up there. JenSubject: Re: Update and kitten news!To: exercisevideos Date: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 4:18 PM

The Lynx points are gorgeous! I had a cat that was part Siamese and part Tabby (not sure what type Siamese but I think chocolate point, she was so muddled up looking though I think it was hard to tell). She was so cuddly and sweet but so LOUD, I'm not sure how you can stand having TWO Siamese, but they are gorgeous and have wonderful dispositions so I guess that makes it worthwhile! I've been to Chesaning once when DH & I were first married and it is a very pretty town. I recall it being easy to find too, it is closer to Saginaw than Flint (it is in Saginaw County). We stayed at a B & B and went antiquing, it has a lot of great antique shops. It should be mostly a straight highway shot from where you are, Jen, and, if I remember right, it was right off a 2 lane highway or it ran right through it, something like that (I'm going back at least 15 years to try and remember this). If you can take some time for sightseeing or antiquing, you might enjoy it.

Update and kitten news!

Do you remember me telling you that I had to put my 14 yr old Siamese boy to sleep on January 5th? Gizmo had renal failure and I knew he wouldn't get any better so I made the hard decision to put him to sleep. Well, I've been going crazy looking for Traditional (Apple-head) Siamese kittens to buy. I originally wanted two Lynx Point Siamese, they have stripes and look like, well a lynx! The ones I found at first were out of state and cost $700 and more so I decided to just get two Traditional Siamese cats but not lynx points. I was going to get either a Seal, Blue, Chocolate or Lilac point Siamese. I found a breeder in Chesanging Michigan which is Northwest of Flint (, if you know Chesanging I may need some directions.) One of the women that I play volleyball with got both of her Blue Point Siamese (2 yrs apart) from that breeder. I saw pictures of her cats and they are beautiful so I decided to get two from her. This week I heard from a breeder in Holland Michigan (a 2 1/2 hour drive from where I live) will have Lynx pont Siamese (possibly) born in April. She said that she sells most of her kittens for $275....Now I've decided to get one kitten from the woman in Chesanging and one kitten (hopefully a lynx pont) from the woman in Holland. The kittens in Chesanging are due to be born next Wednesday, Feb. 29th! YAH that means I can probably pick him up by the beginning of May or end of April. Her kittens cost $300. I told her that I want a male Seal point kitten. The breeder in Holland won't know if any of the kittens born in April are Lynx points or not until they're about 4 weeks old (Siamese kittens are born pure white and they're colors develop around 4 weeks of age.) If she has a lynx point then that would be GREAT if not I will take another male kitten. I think it's worth the risk to try and get a Lynx point...I know that if I don't try I will regret it....so my fingers and toes are crossed! I've had Siamese cats since I was 3 yrs old. The first Siamese I had was a Seal point and I haven't had one of those since. The second Siamese I had was a Lynx pont and like the Seal point I haven't had one since. So how cool would it be to get both again at the SAME time! Wish me good luck! Jen

My cat just plain talked constantly... it was okay when it was just me & her but then when I got married and later had , oh wow, crying baby plus talking kitty = nightmare. She was still an awesome cat though and, like you said, very smart. If I could have a cat that had her personality but didn't talk quite as much, I'd be good with that! :-)

Chesaning is in the country, very quaint town. If I'm remembering right it reminded me of a lot of the small towns I live near in Livingston County (we were out in the country ourselves when we bought our house but now there are so many subdivisions it is hard to call it that anymore but we're still not in a town) and Chelsea, in Washtenaw County. It is a very comfortable place if you like small, country towns (which I do). I hope you'll enjoy the visit, especially in the spring!

Update and kitten news!

I would enjoy visiting any place where I can get my Siamese kitten!I'm so excited...I can't wait, Jen

Subject: Re: Update and kitten news!To: exercisevideos Date: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 4:18 PM

Update and kitten news!

> My cat just plain talked constantly...

our cat is a yakker too... my dh let him into the house the other

day and told me the cat actually said 'thank you'...LOL

he is just a rescued barn cat though, nothing special about him

except that whiskas cat food and a warm place to live has saved

him from starvation :)

:*carolyn.

Aw! It sounds like he's super special and so lucky to have you!Both of my kitties are rescues. They're amazing little individuals - super special and very sweet. Every cat I've ever had was a rescued animal. 

> My cat just plain talked constantly...

our cat is a yakker too... my dh let him into the house the other

day and told me the cat actually said 'thank you'...LOL

he is just a rescued barn cat though, nothing special about him

except that whiskas cat food and a warm place to live has saved

him from starvation :)

:*carolyn.

------------------------------------

LOL! That's so cute about the dat saying thank you! Sounds like he is indeed a very special and loved cat!

Re: Update and kitten news!

> My cat just plain talked constantly...our cat is a yakker too... my dh let him into the house the other day and told me the cat actually said 'thank you'...LOLhe is just a rescued barn cat though, nothing special about him except that whiskas cat food and a warm place to live has saved him from starvation :):*carolyn.

Mine was a rescue too. I got her when she was already 7 and had her for another 7 years.

Re: Update and kitten news!

Aw! It sounds like he's super special and so lucky to have you!

Both of my kitties are rescues. They're amazing little individuals - super special and very sweet. Every cat I've ever had was a rescued animal.

> My cat just plain talked constantly...our cat is a yakker too... my dh let him into the house the otherday and told me the cat actually said 'thank you'...LOLhe is just a rescued barn cat though, nothing special about himexcept that whiskas cat food and a warm place to live has savedhim from starvation :):*carolyn.------------------------------------