RemedySpot.com

Re: wednesday: spin

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Rock climbing?  do they have one of those walls at the Y?  NEAT!  I'm kinda chicken when it comes to those!  

did 5:15 am spin this morning:) i love the early morning spin!! i don't have to fight for a bike and it just feels nice in the morning.

for the other days of the week i did:

monday: spin

tuesday: core, turbo kick, kundalini yoga

the plan for the rest of the week:

thursday: kickboxing or a dvd at home if the kids have a snow day

friday: zumba or rock climbing wall

saturday: strength

stacey

Guest guest

laura,

it isn't really high--you don't need a harness but just enough to be a challenge

i'm sure. it was installed with money from a fitness grant.

stacey

Guest guest

I did a rock wall for the first time at Girl Scout camp 2 years ago with Miriam. It was tough! My little monkey scrambled right to the top super quick and rang the bell. Her mom didn't make it that high but did get about 3/4 of the way up and then my arms especially and also my legs started shaking and I just couldn't pull myself up any further. You're harnessed in and tell the people below that you want to come down, then you kind of rappel down with the people on the ground holding the other end of the rope helping you come down safely. I've done it a couple of other times since but didn't get as far as that first time. It was so awesome trying though, I'd never had the guts before but wanted the challenge and wanted to be a healthy role model for my daughter and her friends and quite a few other moms did it after me too! It helped too that the girls were all encouraging me to do it and cheering for me too! :-)

Rock climbing? do they have one of those walls at the Y? NEAT! I'm kinda chicken when it comes to those!

did 5:15 am spin this morning:) i love the early morning spin!! i don't have to fight for a bike and it just feels nice in the morning.for the other days of the week i did:monday: spintuesday: core, turbo kick, kundalini yogathe plan for the rest of the week:thursday: kickboxing or a dvd at home if the kids have a snow dayfriday: zumba or rock climbing wallsaturday: strengthstacey

Guest guest

Great job Stacey! JenSubject: wednesday: spinTo: exercisevideos Date: Wednesday, February 29, 2012, 7:22 PM

did 5:15 am spin this morning:) i love the early morning spin!! i don't have to fight for a bike and it just feels nice in the morning.

for the other days of the week i did:

monday: spin

tuesday: core, turbo kick, kundalini yoga

the plan for the rest of the week:

thursday: kickboxing or a dvd at home if the kids have a snow day

friday: zumba or rock climbing wall

saturday: strength

stacey

Guest guest

> I did a rock wall for the first time at Girl Scout camp 2 years

> ago with Miriam.

that is so awesome! i like hearing about girl power!!

:*carolyn.

Guest guest

Thanks, Carolyn!

>

>> I did a rock wall for the first time at Girl Scout camp 2 years

>> ago with Miriam.

>

> that is so awesome! i like hearing about girl power!!

> :*carolyn.

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>