RemedySpot.com

Re: week in review + loving R49 so far

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Got an 8.83 hours in this week and I'm happy with it :)

Awesome week, ! You got me beat again.

~*´¨¸ *.• ´¸.•*´¨ ¸.•*¨ .•´ ¸ .*

What a great week! Thank goodness there's a good cure for Beaudelaireian ennui! Much healthier than opium. ;)

Got an 8.83 hours in this week and I'm happy with it :)My calves are STILL sore from Monday and my biceps are also sore, so these painful reminders make me happy that my hard work didn't go un-noticed . If I didn't have my strenuous workouts I'd be buried in the doldrums of the Beaudelarian " ennui " .  Pain makes me feel alive...

LOL! Pain makes you feel alive... yeah, I can see that, I'd rather have the DOMS kind of pain than what I've been dealing with though! ;-) Okay, no more whining from me, I'm better today so far anyway. This is a fabulous workout week, ! Way to go!!!!

week in review + loving R49 so far

Got an 8.83 hours in this week and I'm happy with it :)My calves are STILL sore from Monday and my biceps are also sore, so these painful reminders make me happy that my hard work didn't go un-noticed . If I didn't have my strenuous workouts I'd be buried in the doldrums of the Beaudelarian "ennui". Pain makes me feel alive...

LOL!!

What a great week! Thank goodness there's a good cure for Beaudelaireian ennui! Much healthier than opium. ;)

Got an 8.83 hours in this week and I'm happy with it :)My calves are STILL sore from Monday and my biceps are also sore, so these painful reminders make me happy that my hard work didn't go un-noticed . If I didn't have my strenuous workouts I'd be buried in the doldrums of the Beaudelarian "ennui". Pain makes me feel alive...

I may have put in some more time than you but you got me beat in intensity for sure, some of my hours were from walking :)You're still my workout hero that can do the splits!

LOL!!

Got an 8.83 hours in this week and I'm happy with it :)My calves are STILL sore from Monday and my biceps are also sore, so these painful reminders make me happy that my hard work didn't go un-noticed . If I didn't have my strenuous workouts I'd be buried in the doldrums of the Beaudelarian " ennui " .  Pain makes me feel alive...

You're still my workout hero that can do the splits!

Aw, you're so sweet, , but hero would be you, my friend. I'm in awe of you and your running and workouts.

~*´¨¸ *.• ´¸.•*´¨ ¸.•*¨ .•´ ¸ .*

Great job ! Strange comment at the end about you liking pain. I think you've done too many Jane Fonda tapes "NO PAIN, NO GAIN."LOL, JenSubject: week in review + loving R49 so farTo: "Exercise Videos" <exercisevideos >Date: Sunday, February 26, 2012, 2:45 AM