RemedySpot.com

Re: Saying Hello

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thanks ---now if I could actually fall and STAY asleep!!

37 weeks on Tuesday!

a

> > >

> > >

> > > From: a <paulajfrey@>

> > > Subject: Saying " Hello "

> > > To: exercisevideos

> > > Date: Sunday, March 4, 2012, 8:26 PM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Â

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Hello all! Wow, I think its been a year or more since I posted although

I've done some lurking on and off - and of course I kept up with some of you on

FB. I'm 36 weeks pregnant and not allowed to workout because I started having

contractions around 20 weeks. Almost to the finish line! I of course can't wait

to hold our new baby girl, but I also can't wait to move again. I'm a little

nervous about what workouts to start back with. I know I will need to start back

slow, but I don't want to be bored either. That seemed to be my problem with

prenatal workouts (YAWN) Any advice would gladly be appreciated. I'm planning on

a vaginal birth - but you never know...

> > >

> > > As a measure of self-preservation, I've had to tune out most exercise

video news for a while. Seems like there is so much out there. A second p90X????

> > >

> > > How will I ever behave myself when I am full speed? ;-)

> > >

> > > Hugs to all,

> > > a

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Yea I have PhD in econ but do health policy research feel free to Email me if you have questionsSent from my Verizon Wireless 4GLTE smartphone----- Reply message -----To: <exercisevideos >Subject: Re: Saying " Hello " Date: Sun, Mar 11, 2012 04:07 Catlin, My first Master's will be in Public Administration with an emphasis on Health Policy. The second one was going to be in Emergency and Disaster Management, but I am contemplating Public Health instead. ;-)a>> I'm a great believer in education - what are you getting you're Masters in?> And you're 2nd Masters in?...> Best wishes,> Catlin>

Guest guest

Oh I hated that, never can get comfortable. Congrats on getting (almost) to 37 weeks, especially having to deal with the bed rest, I know it is an accomplishment! (And remember, when you're tempted to overdo things later on, you CAN keep still when you absolutely need to!!)

Saying "Hello"> > > To: exercisevideos > > > Date: Sunday, March 4, 2012, 8:26 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > Â > > > > > > > > > > > > Hello all! Wow, I think its been a year or more since I posted although I've done some lurking on and off - and of course I kept up with some of you on FB. I'm 36 weeks pregnant and not allowed to workout because I started having contractions around 20 weeks. Almost to the finish line! I of course can't wait to hold our new baby girl, but I also can't wait to move again. I'm a little nervous about what workouts to start back with. I know I will need to start back slow, but I don't want to be bored either. That seemed to be my problem with prenatal workouts (YAWN) Any advice would gladly be appreciated. I'm planning on a vaginal birth - but you never know...> > > > > > As a measure of self-preservation, I've had to tune out most exercise video news for a while. Seems like there is so much out there. A second p90X???? > > > > > > How will I ever behave myself when I am full speed? ;-)> > > > > > Hugs to all,> > > a> > >> >>