RemedySpot.com

some sort of karma!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I was about to order new fitbit .. when I found my old one!! yea!!! so back on boarddid Turbofire 15 min HIIT low impact of course.. it was fun. need to walk dogs and get ready for teaching.I would like to do Cathe's low impact but all of hers are 60 plus min.. just too long for me until maybe summerjudy

Guest guest

Oh, that's great that you found your old one. Is it still in good shape? I know you said you thought one of the dogs might've got it. ~~ Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4GLTE ----- Reply message -----To: " exercisevideos " <exercisevideos >Subject: some sort of karma!!Date: Mon, Mar 5, 2012 9:57 am I was about to order new fitbit .. when I found my old one!! yea!!! so back on boarddid Turbofire 15 min HIIT low impact of course.. it was fun. need to walk dogs and get ready for teaching.I would like to do Cathe's low impact but all of hers are 60 plus min.. just too long for me until maybe summerjudy

Guest guest

yes.. they did have it .. it was in the "pile of things to hide from mom stuff".. along with some socks, bra and underwear.. a few bite marks but rebooted and it works fine!judy To: exercisevideos Sent: Monday, March 5, 2012 2:40 PM Subject: Re: some sort of karma!!

Oh, that's great that you found your old one. Is it still in good shape? I know you said you thought one of the dogs might've got it. ~~ Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4GLTE ----- Reply message -----To: "exercisevideos " <exercisevideos >Subject: some sort of karma!!Date: Mon, Mar 5, 2012 9:57 am

I was about to order new fitbit .. when I found my old one!! yea!!! so back on boarddid Turbofire 15 min HIIT low impact of course.. it was fun. need to walk dogs and get ready for teaching.I would like to do Cathe's low impact but all of hers are 60 plus min.. just too long for me until maybe summerjudy

Guest guest

Too funny! Glad you found it though!

some sort of karma!!Date: Mon, Mar 5, 2012 9:57 am

I was about to order new fitbit .. when I found my old one!! yea!!! so back on board

did Turbofire 15 min HIIT low impact of course.. it was fun. need to walk dogs and get ready for teaching.

I would like to do Cathe's low impact but all of hers are 60 plus min.. just too long for me until maybe summer

judy

Guest guest

So cute!

yes.. they did have it .. it was in the " pile of things to hide from mom stuff " .. along with some socks, bra and underwear.. a few bite marks but rebooted and it works fine!

judy

To: exercisevideos Sent: Monday, March 5, 2012 2:40 PM

Subject: Re: some sort of karma!!

Oh, that's great that you found your old one.  Is it still in good shape?  I know you said you thought one of the dogs might've got it.                      ~~                                                                                       Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4GLTE

----- Reply message -----To: " exercisevideos " <exercisevideos >

Subject: some sort of karma!!Date: Mon, Mar 5, 2012 9:57 am

I was about to order new fitbit .. when I found my old one!! yea!!! so back on boarddid Turbofire 15 min HIIT low impact of course.. it was fun. need to walk dogs and get ready for teaching.

I would like to do Cathe's low impact but all of hers are 60 plus min.. just too long for me until maybe summerjudy

Guest guest

> I was about to order new fitbit .. when I found my old one!!

> yea!!! so back on board

whoo-hooo!!! i guess the dogs kept it safe for you! :)

im sad to hear that you lost your new one though :(

there was a good tip on the fitbit boards for sleeping with the

fitbit.... just get a wrist sweatband and put it on your wrist

or forearm as if you are going to workout, then slip the fitbit

underneath the band, next to your skin. the sweatband should be

snug and wide enough, of course, to hold it in place.

if you cant stand it on your wrist, then you can try to put

the sweatband on your ankle (and you might pick up a few steps

while you are sleeping if you move your feet around in bed a

bit...lol)

personally, i have my fitbit on a hairband so i can loop it

around my bra strap, when i take off my bra at night, i just put

the hairband around my wrist.

hope this helps,

:*carolyn.

Guest guest

> yes.. they did have it .. it was in the " pile of things to

> hide from mom stuff " .. along with some socks, bra and

> underwear.. a few bite marks but rebooted and it works fine!

oh my gosh!!! those crazy fur-kids and their antics!!

(although id rather have the furry antics than those of my 12

year old human son... ugh!)

:*carolyn.