RemedySpot.com

Thurs - Exhale Core Fusion Bootcamp

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,

Today I did Exhale Core Fusion Bootcamp. I did like it and found I got a fairly decent cardio benefit from it as well. BUT, you have to like jump backs - better known as burpees - they are done in a less frantic pace than you would do in say, a Cathe, workout, but they are in essence burpees/squat thrusts! But, I did like the workout and found it challenging to the core and upper body (there are several sets of push-ups in there w/ the burpees!) The first segment is a warm-up, then you move on to sun salutations done at a fairly fast pace, then two segments w/ the jump backs (other moves are also included), then core work on the floor (c-curve stuff that I modified), finally you move on to a stretch. There is also a bonus lower body/core workout but they put it after the stretch which didn't really make sense to me b/c I was all nice an relaxed and didn't feel like doing anything else at that point! Equipment needed is a set of light weights

and a playground ball (you can do the workout w/ out equipment- in fact, there is a modifier who shows that option).Tomorrow it is back to the TM for my run/walk and my Classical Stretch....Donna