RemedySpot.com

Thursday Workout

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Good morning!

Today I pulled out Sharon's Zero To Sixty and did the "zero to 40" premix. This included abs. This was fun and HARD. Instead of holding the DB's like they do I just wore my 2 lb weighted gloves through the entire thing and it was definitely intense enough for me.

The thing I didn't like about this premix is that she doesn't do a cool down at the end. I went back to the main screen and added that back in. Oh, I have to say that I love the abs in this workout.

I burned 317 calories, avg 141, max 173, steps 3,291 and the whole thing was under 45 minutes.

Have a great day!~~

Guest guest

OOh - this one is still on my wishlist!

Subject: Thursday WorkoutTo: Cathe_Friedrich_Fans , exercisevideos , fitandthatsit Date: Thursday, March 1, 2012, 8:21 AM

Good morning!

Today I pulled out Sharon's Zero To Sixty and did the "zero to 40" premix. This included abs. This was fun and HARD. Instead of holding the DB's like they do I just wore my 2 lb weighted gloves through the entire thing and it was definitely intense enough for me.

The thing I didn't like about this premix is that she doesn't do a cool down at the end. I went back to the main screen and added that back in. Oh, I have to say that I love the abs in this workout.

I burned 317 calories, avg 141, max 173, steps 3,291 and the whole thing was under 45 minutes.

Have a great day!~~