RemedySpot.com

Re: Today, A Triathalon

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

treadmill fast walk, 3.5 speed, incline 2, just short of one hour for 400 caloriesthe bike: level 14 I think, just short of 30 minutes, 200 caloriesswimming: 15 minutes of lap swimwalked home from CAC = 20 minutes

That is a lot of workout. Great job!!

I have no doubt that you'll get through that run no matter how you do it. :)

`* ¸*´¸.•´ ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)(¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.

Guest guest

Great job, !!!

Subject: Today, A TriathalonTo: "Exercise Videos" <exercisevideos >Date: Sunday, March 11, 2012, 9:31 PM

Got a little over 2 hours of cardio in at CAC today. I was supposed to run, but Cysty Ankle and Fussy Hip were just today done recovering from last week's run. It was also pouring down rain and 40 degrees outside when I opted for the gym over running outside, though it did nicer later on. Next weekend is the Shamrock Run 15K - hope I can finish! I don't mind walking parts of it if need be, but I would like to finish...I brought Big iPod with me and listened to 90 minutes of an audio book in the Cardio Studio:treadmill fast walk, 3.5 speed, incline 2, just short of one hour for 400 caloriesthe bike: level 14 I think, just short of 30 minutes, 200 caloriesswimming: 15 minutes of lap swimwalked home from CAC = 20 minutesI wanted to swim for 30 minutes but I forgot that Sunday is Family Day in the Pool at CAC so there were kids and people all over the place, even in my "fast lane" kids

would have to fetch their balls and floatation devices out of my lane which was making me crabby. I relaxed in the steam room for 20 minutes, showered and walked home.