RemedySpot.com

Re: todays' intake

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I realize the fat free hot dogs are processed and not good for you but if I don't have some kind of "bad" food I'll go crazy and binge. Activity was a 3 mile walk through the West Hills at lunch and I'll be doing Group Kick

First let me say, I love that graph. Now.... you work out HARD so you need food. If it means you eat the fat free hot dogs then I say go for it!! They aren't any worse than anything else in this polluted world lol.

I tend to crave sweets in the evening. That's why its been so hard for me to give up those cappuccinos, which I haven't had any BTW. (YAY for me)!! But you really do need to eat and your whole day looks really good and healthy. Be proud of that!

`* ¸*´¸.•´ ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)(¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.

Guest guest

woo lookin good.. I have been trying to do 5 meals with snacks more protein and good carbs .. think this keeps me good.. plus tracking it on ww... we will get fit...!judy To: Exercise Videos <exercisevideos > Sent: Thursday, March 8, 2012 6:57 PM Subject: todays' intake

I'm trying to be good and have few to no carbs after 3:00 but boy is that tough! I realize the fat free hot dogs are processed and not good for you but if I don't have some kind of "bad" food I'll go crazy and binge. Activity was a 3 mile walk through the West Hills at lunch and I'll be doing Group Kick this evening. The first meal of the day is protein pancakes :) I ate lotsa veggies but didn't track them since they are freebies.

Guest guest

Hugs!  Thanks , and A BIG PAT ON THE BACK for not going back to the cappucinos!   Warm coffee in the evening IS soothing, I sometimes have a cup when I get home from work but luckily I like it black

As long as we're on the topic of bad, processed food (like the fat free hot dogs) if you crave sweets have you tried the sugar free jello and pudding cups?  I know you don't eat after 3:30... what time do you lay down to go to bed?

I realize the fat free hot dogs are processed and not good for you but if I don't have some kind of " bad " food I'll go crazy and binge.  Activity was a 3 mile walk through the West Hills at lunch and I'll be doing Group Kick

First let me say, I love that graph.  Now.... you work out HARD so you need food.  If it means you eat the fat free hot dogs then I say go for it!!   They aren't any worse than anything else in this polluted world lol.

I tend to crave sweets in the evening.  That's why its been so hard for me to give up those cappuccinos, which I haven't had any BTW. (YAY for me)!!    But you really do need to eat and your whole day looks really good and healthy.  Be proud of that!  

`* ¸*´

¸.•´ ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.

Guest guest

sugar free jello + fat free cool whip... my latest 0 point sweet treat!

Hugs! Thanks , and A BIG PAT ON THE BACK for not going back to the cappucinos! Warm coffee in the evening IS soothing, I sometimes have a cup when I get home from work but luckily I like it black

As long as we're on the topic of bad, processed food (like the fat free hot dogs) if you crave sweets have you tried the sugar free jello and pudding cups?

I know you don't eat after 3:30... what time do you lay down to go to bed?

I realize the fat free hot dogs are processed and not good for you but if I don't have some kind of "bad" food I'll go crazy and binge. Activity was a 3 mile walk through the West Hills at lunch and I'll be doing Group Kick

First let me say, I love that graph. Now.... you work out HARD so you need food. If it means you eat the fat free hot dogs then I say go for it!! They aren't any worse than anything else in this polluted world lol.

I tend to crave sweets in the evening. That's why its been so hard for me to give up those cappuccinos, which I haven't had any BTW. (YAY for me)!! But you really do need to eat and your whole day looks really good and healthy. Be proud of that!

Guest guest

As long as we're on the topic of bad, processed food (like the fat free hot dogs) if you crave sweets have you tried the sugar free jello and pudding cups?

I wouldn't eat anything, even if it was sugar free. I'm just so use to this strict way that I've got so accustomed to that I'd feel so guilty eating anything.

I LOVE hot drinks at night while watching my shows. Lately, I've been having the chi tea, which since I bought the original its sweet but only 90 calories, so not bad. I also have my hot chocolate (25 calorie, almond milk and a few marshmallows) Recently I tried tea with a little of creamer that Donna recommended. I was using Truvia and decided that stevia would be better for me (read stuff on the Internet) and I've come to realize that stevia isn't as sweet and if I use more than one packet I get this artificial powdery taste. Anyone notice this? When I used the truvia for the tea it was perfect. So when the stevia is gone I think I'll just go back to the truvia. I guess when I read that stuff online I get sensitive to suggestions, ya know?

Anyway, I get in bed and watch TV a little after 9 and turn it off before 10.

Guest guest

Wow, ! You are sooo disciplined! Are you really hungry in the mornings, do you eat before your morning workout? I generally can't eat before I workout, but I also eat dinner much later than you - 7/7:30.

I really haven't found an artificial sweetner I like - they all taste funny to me. I think, though, the Truvia was the best. But, I just have real sugar if I need a little in my coffee or tea. I try not to have too much!Donna

Subject: Re: todays' intakeTo: exercisevideos Date: Friday, March 9, 2012, 5:28 AM

I wouldn't eat anything, even if it was sugar free. I'm just so use to this strict way that I've got so accustomed to that I'd feel so guilty eating anything.

I LOVE hot drinks at night while watching my shows. Lately, I've been having the chi tea, which since I bought the original its sweet but only 90 calories, so not bad. I also have my hot chocolate (25 calorie, almond milk and a few marshmallows) Recently I tried tea with a little of creamer that Donna recommended. I was using Truvia and decided that stevia would be better for me (read stuff on the Internet) and I've come to realize that stevia isn't as sweet and if I use more than one packet I get this artificial powdery taste. Anyone notice this? When I used the truvia for the tea it was perfect. So when the stevia is gone I think I'll just go back to the truvia. I guess when I read that stuff online I get sensitive to suggestions, ya know?

Anyway, I get in bed and watch TV a little after 9 and turn it off before 10.

Guest guest

Wow, ! You are sooo disciplined! Are you really hungry in the mornings, do you eat before your morning workout? I generally can't eat before I workout, but I also eat dinner much later than you - 7/7:30.

I really haven't found an artificial sweetner I like - they all taste funny to me. I think, though, the Truvia was the best. But, I just have real sugar if I need a little in my coffee or tea. I try not to have too much!

Yes, I'm starved when I get up. I usually eat a fairly decent breakfast but keep it around the 250 range.

I HAVE to eat before my workout or I think I'd pass out. That's why I have to get up so early because I have to eat and let the food settle before exercise. I've tried working out first just so I could stay in bed longer and its not worth it. I get so weak and can barely make it through the workout. I think its because I go so many hours without eating.

The thing with the sugar is that I've been so use my drinks being super sweet that real sugar isn't sweet enough. I'd rack up some calories to get it sweet enough. Since buying the stevia I can tell that Truvia is much sweeter. I only need one packet for a whole cup of tea. I just hate the bad things I've read about it.

Guest guest

> sugar free jello + fat free cool whip... my latest 0 point sweet

> treat!

i need to get me some of that. last night i ate one 180 calorie

cookie which im pissed about.

:*c.

Guest guest

LOL!

>

>> sugar free jello + fat free cool whip... my latest 0 point sweet

>> treat!