RemedySpot.com

Re: Thurs - Grace & Gusto

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Glad you're feeling better, Donna. ~~ Sent from 4GLTE ----- Reply message -----To: <exercisevideos >, <FitFirmies >Subject: Thurs - Grace & GustoDate: Thu, Mar 8, 2012 10:28 am Hi Everyone, I am slowly feeling back to my old self. This morning I did manage a workout and did Ellen's Grace & Gusto. I enjoyed it, but I'm pretty biased and would enjoy pretty much anything Ellen did, I'm sure. This one had a few balance challenges for me - I also may try doing happy feet or swan extensions (as someone mentioned on a recent VF thread) during or in place of the arm twists. I don't mind the arm twists, but I think I'd like to be moving while I do them. Today though, I was fine w/ doing the workout as is. I also do love the side extension moves in this one. Tomorrow I hope to keep the momentum going w/ Power Fusion and then plan to start Slim Series on Sunday - I'm going to do Start it Up first, following 's rotation. I think I may add Pilates in though in place of the ab workout from Slim Series and also throw in some floor work for legs. I Hope everyone has a good day - I still feel knida tired, but overall much better.Donna

Guest guest

Glad to hear you're getting back to normal, Donna!

Thurs - Grace & Gusto

Hi Everyone,

I am slowly feeling back to my old self. This morning I did manage a workout and did Ellen's Grace & Gusto. I enjoyed it, but I'm pretty biased and would enjoy pretty much anything Ellen did, I'm sure. This one had a few balance challenges for me - I also may try doing happy feet or swan extensions (as someone mentioned on a recent VF thread) during or in place of the arm twists. I don't mind the arm twists, but I think I'd like to be moving while I do them. Today though, I was fine w/ doing the workout as is. I also do love the side extension moves in this one. Tomorrow I hope to keep the momentum going w/ Power Fusion and then plan to start Slim Series on Sunday - I'm going to do Start it Up first, following 's rotation. I think I may add Pilates in though in place of the ab workout from Slim Series and also throw in some floor work for legs.

I Hope everyone has a good day - I still feel knida tired, but overall much better.Donna

Guest guest

Glad you are feeling better Donna! Remember taking it slow now will speed your

recovery!

a

>

> Hi Everyone,

>  

> I am slowly feeling back to my old self. This morning I did manage a workout

and did Ellen's Grace & Gusto. I enjoyed it, but I'm pretty biased and would

enjoy pretty much anything Ellen did, I'm sure. This one had a few balance

challenges for me - I also may try doing happy feet or swan extensions (as

someone mentioned on a recent VF thread) during or in place of the arm twists. I

don't mind the arm twists, but I think I'd like to be moving while I do them.

Today though, I was fine w/ doing the workout as is. I also do love the side

extension moves in this one. Tomorrow I hope to keep the momentum going w/ Power

Fusion and then plan to start Slim Series on Sunday - I'm going to do Start it

Up first, following 's rotation. I think I may add Pilates in though in

place of the ab workout from Slim Series and also throw in some floor work for

legs. 

>  

> I Hope everyone has a good day - I still feel knida tired, but overall much

better.

>

> Donna

>