RemedySpot.com

Re: Slow week

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Ugh, Indy. I think I have the same virus. I hope you feel better soon, and yes, I think stress wears you down and you have certainly had your share of it!Donna

Subject: Slow weekTo: exercisevideos Date: Thursday, March 1, 2012, 1:01 PM

Tuesday and Wednesday were no-workout days due to feeling ill. I woke up hoarse Wednesday! Sore throat, achy neck and shoulders, runny nose, fuzzy brain... just bleah. This morning I felt much better, so I did Kathy 's LW2LW. I really didn't want to be doing any heavy breathing, as with cardio, because of the sore throat. I think the cold/allergy/whatever this is came because of stress. It's not been an easy time for me -- laid off, Mom's fall, and subsequent deepening dementia, and I've been fighting with DH (which is unusual). It's just not been a good month... I sure hope March goes better.I feel lucky that I haven't gained any weight during this time!! I did have some days of very bad stress eating, but I've gotten back into the swing of things again, and my weight has remained steady. I just need to watch out for stress eating.Indyrose

Guest guest

I'm sorry you're going through so much, indyrose. I hope EVERYTHING starts to improve soon. Makes things so much worse when you're fighting with the spouse. :( ~~ Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4GLTE smartphone----- Reply message -----To: <exercisevideos >Subject: Slow weekDate: Thu, Mar 1, 2012 1:01 pm Tuesday and Wednesday were no-workout days due to feeling ill. I woke up hoarse Wednesday! Sore throat, achy neck and shoulders, runny nose, fuzzy brain... just bleah. This morning I felt much better, so I did Kathy 's LW2LW. I really didn't want to be doing any heavy breathing, as with cardio, because of the sore throat. I think the cold/allergy/whatever this is came because of stress. It's not been an easy time for me -- laid off, Mom's fall, and subsequent deepening dementia, and I've been fighting with DH (which is unusual). It's just not been a good month... I sure hope March goes better.I feel lucky that I haven't gained any weight during this time!! I did have some days of very bad stress eating, but I've gotten back into the swing of things again, and my weight has remained steady. I just need to watch out for stress eating.Indyrose

Guest guest

Indyrose, I hope March is better for you. That is a lot to deal with. 

Tuesday and Wednesday were no-workout days due to feeling ill. I woke up hoarse Wednesday! Sore throat, achy neck and shoulders, runny nose, fuzzy brain... just bleah. This morning I felt much better, so I did Kathy 's LW2LW. I really didn't want to be doing any heavy breathing, as with cardio, because of the sore throat.

I think the cold/allergy/whatever this is came because of stress. It's not been an easy time for me -- laid off, Mom's fall, and subsequent deepening dementia, and I've been fighting with DH (which is unusual). It's just not been a good month... I sure hope March goes better.

I feel lucky that I haven't gained any weight during this time!! I did have some days of very bad stress eating, but I've gotten back into the swing of things again, and my weight has remained steady. I just need to watch out for stress eating.

Indyrose

------------------------------------