RemedySpot.com

Re: Slim Series Rotation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This looks like a good rotation schedule, Donna! I have Slim in Six and pull out the workouts every now and then. They are good! I would join you, but I wouldn't be able to do it 3 times a week due to my teaching schedule at the gym, but I may try to do 1, maybe 2 workouts a week. :) I need to add these types of workouts in my schedule. TeenaSent from my iPhone

Hi,

I'm thinking of doing 's Slim Series rotation again - maybe starting the first or second week of March - here are my details for anyone who wants to join (or even do your own thing w/ the same groups of workouts). Here are my details:

It is for 8 weeks and includes all the Slim Series, Slim Series Express and Slim in 6 workouts. It starts slow and gets harder! The only thing I'm missing is where to stick in the full blown Cool it Off which is a great full body stretch. Perhaps I can break it into segments and do a bit here and there....or maybe devote one day on the weekend to it. The rotation has 3 days "on" and the rest of the time "off" so you can pick your own workouts to plug in on those days. I had my Slim days as Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday - Friday is usually my walk day and Monday/Wed I'll do some form of cardio. Sat is usually my stretch day. I will also include my Classical Stretch at least on M, W, & F - since I'm finding it so helpful!Slim Rotation:Week 1 Sunday, Tues, Thurs: Start it Up, 6 Pack, Slim & LimberWeek 2Sunday: Cardio Core Express, 6 min Abs, Cool it Off ExpressTuesday & Thursday – Ramp it Up, 6

pack, Slim & LimberWeek 3:Sunday: Cardio Sculpt Express, 6 min abs, Cool ExpressTuesday: Ramp It Up, 6 pack, Slim & LimberThursday – Burn it Up, 6 pack, Slim & LimberWeek 4:Sunday: Cardio Core Express, 6 min Abs, Cool ExpressTuesday & Thursday: Burn it Up, 6 pack, Slim & LimberWeek 5:Sunday: Cardio Sculpt Express, 6 min Abs, Cool ExpressTuesday & Thurs – Keep it Up, 6 pack, Slim & LimberWeek 6:Sunday – Mix It Up (part of Cool it Off)Tuesday – Firm it Up (part of Cool it Off)Thursday – Tear It Up (part of Cool it Off)Week 7:Sunday – Shape it Up (part of Cool it Off)Tuesday – Tone it Up (Part of Cool it Off)Thursday – Mix It Up (Part of Cool it Off)Week 8Sunday – Firm it Up (Part of cool it off)Tuesday – Tear It Up (part of Cool it off)Thursday – Shape It Up (part of

Cool it off)

Finish w/ Tone it Up the following week – and repeat favorites?I'm oddly excited about this b/c: 1) it is using what I already have and by using what I already have I'm not looking for something "new" so it is helping me save my $$$ and maintain my budget2) I find these workouts oddly comforting in their repetition and I like Debbie overall3) It looks doable and has enough "free" days to keep me from getting bored.Talk to everyone later!Donna

=