RemedySpot.com

Thursday Workout

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Good morning!

Today I did cardio and then worked back using High Reps and STS Total Body again.

I decided to break down and do The Firm Advanced Cardio Blast. I was looking for a good harder cardio, but in just 30 minutes. So I figured with me wanting to do that and get the rest of my Firm workouts done this one would fit the bill, that is if I had the energy for it.

I used my high step for all the step and incline movements. Some of the moves confused me with them being on the incline. Plus, this workout is a space hog. The impact is non stop. Surprisingly, they don't do any 4-limb at all, its all cardio. I felt super worked by the end, but felt like it was too much high impact and with it being non stop it felt so fast to me.

I found this breakdown of the workout if anyone is interested.

COMBO 1: Tall box climb, alternated with burpees (like in Slim Series and Cathe’s Bootcamp)COMBO 2: Plyo, double step hop to side, jumprope, alternating tapping toes on box, lunge side-to-side, calf pumps.COMBO 3: Go over the box the long way, then back. Go up and lunge side to side the long way. Turn sideways, straddle the box, knee up, then repeater. Go over the top the short way, then back, squat, hop on top of the box and then back down.COMBO 4: (Incline) Run with right foot on box, jumping jacks on floor, run with right foot tapping box then behind you. Heel jacks, press-press one foot on incline, heel-jacks, then hop over box. COMBO 5: (Incline) Step on incline, knee lift. Turn step (hard to follow), toe taps.

So moving on to back work. I put started with High Reps...

BB rows 40

one arm rows 20

BB rows 40

one arm rows 20

band- Y's- skipped

STS total body

BB rows underhand grip 50

one arm rows 20

BB rows underhand grip 50

one arm rows 20

I burned 384 calories, avg 146, max 177, steps 3,142 and the workouts were 50 minutes total.

Have a great day!~~