RemedySpot.com

Thursday - Exhale Core fusion

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Everyone!Today was my "strength" day so I pulled out one of my "virgin" Core Fusions - I did Exhale Core Fusion Pure Cardio Intensity. I liked it. It isn't a barre workout but a fusion of Yoga, Strength Training and Pilates. Waring: You have to NOT hate mountain climbers to do this workout in its entirety. At least 3 of the 5 segments include mountain climbers as cardio intensifiers and core work! And, you do lots of them, like 7 sets of 8 or something like that several times throughout each 10 minute segment. They didn't bother me in this workout, though, I think b/c it didn't have a "bootcamp" "Drill sargeant" feel to it and I could see it as a little cardio w/ core.

As is usual, Fred and team teach. I was actually able to do the ab work - in spite of the stress on the "C" Curve and Flattening out the lower back, I just ignored those instructions and kept my back neutral and that worked well and gave it more of a Pilates feel. I finished up with the bonus stretch on this one which is very nice as is all of Core Fusion's stretching segments. I'm really enjoying this type of workout these days.

For the rest of it you do various yoga style postures w/ light weights to intensify and provide a bit of strength training.I did miss my Classical Stretch due to running out of time, but I will get back to that tomorrow when I do my run/walk. My friend is going on vacation for a week so we will miss our walk sessions on Friday.Take care!!Donna