RemedySpot.com

Re: The Guilt Workout

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Donna and Indy, I don't know how you can do the treadmill so often, I'd almost rather watch grass grow. BORING!

LOL I had two of them and sold them both because I was so darned bored that I found myself watching the time constantly. Recently my dad has been looking at one to buy. I see that they have a lot more on them now then the ones I use to have. I told that the new ones were neat and he instantly said "we've been there and done that" He's right. I still kept thinking about one and how it could help me with my steps, but then my daughter goes to the gym all the time and she told me the other day "mom, they are BORING" lol.

Good for you for getting your workout in. :)

~*´¨¸ *.• ´¸.•*´¨ ¸.•*¨ .•´ ¸ .*

I always have a TV show or audio book going when I run on the treadmill!

Sometimes it's the only chance I get to watch TV at all!

Indyrose,

who woke up with a nasty sore throat this morning!!

>

>

>

> In a message dated 2/27/2012 1:19:28 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,

> pinkpussycat@... writes:

>

> Donna and Indy, I don't know how you can do the treadmill so often, I'd

> almost rather watch grass grow. BORING!

>

> LOL I had two of them and sold them both because I was so darned bored

> that I found myself watching the time constantly. Recently my dad has been

> looking at one to buy. I see that they have a lot more on them now then the

> ones I use to have. I told that the new ones were neat and he

> instantly said " we've been there and done that " He's right. I still kept

> thinking about one and how it could help me with my steps, but then my

> daughter goes to the gym all the time and she told me the other day " mom,

they are

> BORING " lol.

>

> Good for you for getting your workout in. :)

>

>

> ~*´¨

> ¸ *.• ´¸.•*´¨ ¸.•*¨

> .•´ ¸ .*

>

They are kind of boring, but like Indy I will watch TV (only time I actually do!) or listen to music. I haven't tried an audio book but that sounds interesting, too! I think I have a high tolerance for redundancy - it almost becomes hypnotic to me (one of the strange reasons I'm looking forward to doing Slim Series -those are also very repetitive!). Also, I wonder if varying the walking and running keeps it more interesting for me? I'm eager to start running outside 1X per week once we change the clocks. I plan to get out on Tuesday evenings while my DD is at her art class! :)

Donna

Subject: Re: The Guilt WorkoutTo: exercisevideos Date: Monday, February 27, 2012, 5:35 AM

Donna and Indy, I don't know how you can do the treadmill so often, I'd almost rather watch grass grow. BORING!

LOL I had two of them and sold them both because I was so darned bored that I found myself watching the time constantly. Recently my dad has been looking at one to buy. I see that they have a lot more on them now then the ones I use to have. I told that the new ones were neat and he instantly said "we've been there and done that" He's right. I still kept thinking about one and how it could help me with my steps, but then my daughter goes to the gym all the time and she told me the other day "mom, they are BORING" lol.

Good for you for getting your workout in. :)

~*´¨¸ *.• ´¸.•*´¨ ¸.•*¨ .•´ ¸ .*

> Indyrose,

> who woke up with a nasty sore throat this morning!!

oh-oh... i hope that you are not getting overly run-down indy.

can you take some vitamin C? emergen-c is a great all around

immunity booster, i take it quite often.

:*carolyn.

Guest guest

I like walking on the treadmill too! I have a bunch of Biggest Loser I'm behind on so I use my exercise time to catch up. Jen - sorry for late reply, trying to catch up on that too!Subject: The Guilt WorkoutTo: "Exercise Videos" <exercisevideos >Date: Monday, February 27, 2012, 1:19 AM

I was supposed to run today and was a bump on a log instead. It *was* cold and rainy out and it even snowed for a spell but I felt badly for not getting it done. I did, to my credit, prepare healthy meals for the week so that's good.

I went to the gym to try and assuage these guilty feelings with some sweat and exertion, and ran 3 miles on the treadmill. Man, 3 miles on the treadmill is the equivalent of 7 miles outside, at least for me. Angry Ankle wasn't too happy with it either, and as much as I disliked the machine itself, it did feel good to run and I had good tunes to listen to (nothing on the 8 tv's looked interesting and I could care less about the Grammies)

I burned 497 calories for the 3 miles, was at a slow 4.5 pace with an incline of 2 for most of it. This Life Fitness machine has a polar heart rate system so I would squeeze the handles every now and then to see where I was at, which was right in between the fat burn and cardio zones.

Donna and Indy, I don't know how you can do the treadmill so often, I'd almost rather watch grass grow. BORING! Afterward Will and I went to Walmart, where he strangled me with a red oven mitt. Always an adventure!