RemedySpot.com

Re: Tuesday - Start it Up - Take # 2

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

How did SIU go the 2nd time around?  Kathy rotations are fun because of the sheer amount of them out there, and she has a good variety.  She may be " odd " sometimes but I like Kathy, she's a kind of archetypal mother image or something.

Hi Everyone,

Ok - I first have to make a confession - I pre-ordered 's newest on Amazon (right now it is $8.49) but I also tossed some other items into the cart to get free shipping - I have wanted Kathy 's 2 Ageless workouts for some time now and they were down to $7.99 today - so I got both of them plus her Kbell workout ($14.99). I don't like " traditional " Kbell workouts - but I liked the Kbell inspired workouts like Kettlenetics, the Firm kettlebell workout, etc. and it sounds like Kathy's is along those lines. I may just make it through Slim in 6 now before I switch gears and do a Kathy rotation.   Or, maybe I'll save Kathy for the summer when I have a longer workout time???    I plan to follow Carolyn's template for a " Project You " style rotation but using all of the Kathy workouts I have.

For my workout

today I did Slim in 6 Start it Up followed by Classical Stretch 30 min express workout - standing and floor work. Tomorrow it is back to Couch to 5K.  I'm a tad bored w/ my running, but maybe once I start taking it outdoors it will liven it up for me. I plan to start next Tuesday while my DD is at her art class. This Tues I scheduled a hair apptmt for myself while DD is at art. I tihnk I'm going to do a run/walk combo though b/c I don't want to stress my body out. thinking of starting off with a combo of  2.5 min run/2.5 min walk for 40-50 min. Art class is an hour, so I can do my run/walk and a brief stretch before picking up my DD.  Maybe once I reach running 3 miles straight on the TM, I'll just change up my plans so I only run once a week outdoors.  I am actually missing my step and hi/lo workouts....

Donna

Guest guest

It was pretty good! I actually got a little sore from it b/c it has been a long time since I did lunges/squats and even though it is just body weight there are a lot of reps! I have one more time to go w/ SiU then I will move on to Ramp! :)

I know, I can come up w/ a lot to do w/ Kathy . I do like her, even when she gets all whoopy - it seems genuine and she is in fabulous shape. I wonder how tall she is - her arms and legs are endless!!Donna

Hi Everyone,

Ok - I first have to make a confession - I pre-ordered 's newest on Amazon (right now it is $8.49) but I also tossed some other items into the cart to get free shipping - I have wanted Kathy 's 2 Ageless workouts for some time now and they were down to $7.99 today - so I got both of them plus her Kbell workout ($14.99). I don't like "traditional" Kbell workouts - but I liked the Kbell inspired workouts like Kettlenetics, the Firm kettlebell workout, etc. and it sounds like Kathy's is along those lines. I may just make it through Slim in 6 now before I switch gears and do a Kathy rotation. Or, maybe I'll save Kathy for the summer when I have a longer workout time??? I plan to follow Carolyn's template for a "Project You" style rotation but using all of the Kathy workouts I have.For my workout today I did Slim

in 6 Start it Up followed by Classical Stretch 30 min express workout - standing and floor work. Tomorrow it is back to Couch to 5K. I'm a tad bored w/ my running, but maybe once I start taking it outdoors it will liven it up for me. I plan to start next Tuesday while my DD is at her art class. This Tues I scheduled a hair apptmt for myself while DD is at art. I tihnk I'm going to do a run/walk combo though b/c I don't want to stress my body out. thinking of starting off with a combo of 2.5 min run/2.5 min walk for 40-50 min. Art class is an hour, so I can do my run/walk and a brief stretch before picking up my DD. Maybe once I reach running 3 miles straight on the TM, I'll just change up my plans so I only run once a week outdoors. I am actually missing my step and hi/lo workouts....Donna

Guest guest

Looks like some good buys. I want to buy a few workouts, but can't seem to find anything I like.~~ Sent from my Thunderbolt 4GLTE ----- Reply message -----To: <exercisevideos >, <FitFirmies >Subject: Tuesday - Start it Up - Take # 2Date: Tue, Mar 13, 2012 11:25 am Hi Everyone, Ok - I first have to make a confession - I pre-ordered 's newest on Amazon (right now it is $8.49) but I also tossed some other items into the cart to get free shipping - I have wanted Kathy 's 2 Ageless workouts for some time now and they were down to $7.99 today - so I got both of them plus her Kbell workout ($14.99). I don't like "traditional" Kbell workouts - but I liked the Kbell inspired workouts like Kettlenetics, the Firm kettlebell workout, etc. and it sounds like Kathy's is along those lines. I may just make it through Slim in 6 now before I switch gears and do a Kathy rotation. Or, maybe I'll save Kathy for the summer when I have a longer workout time??? I plan to follow Carolyn's template for a "Project You" style rotation but using all of the Kathy workouts I have.For my workouttoday I did Slim in 6 Start it Up followed by Classical Stretch 30 min express workout - standing and floor work. Tomorrow it is back to Couch to 5K. I'm a tad bored w/ my running, but maybe once I start taking it outdoors it will liven it up for me. I plan to start next Tuesday while my DD is at her art class. This Tues I scheduled a hair apptmt for myself while DD is at art. I tihnk I'm going to do a run/walk combo though b/c I don't want to stress my body out. thinking of starting off with a combo of 2.5 min run/2.5 min walk for 40-50 min. Art class is an hour, so I can do my run/walk and a brief stretch before picking up my DD. Maybe once I reach running 3 miles straight on the TM, I'll just change up my plans so I only run once a week outdoors. I am actually missing my step and hi/lo workouts....Donna

Guest guest

I like Kathy because she's one of the very few older than me!! If she can do it,

so can I!

Indyrose

>

> > **

> >

> >

> > Hi Everyone,

> >

> > Ok - I first have to make a confession - I pre-ordered 's newest on

> > Amazon (right now it is $8.49) but I also tossed some other items into the

> > cart to get free shipping - I have wanted Kathy 's 2 Ageless workouts

> > for some time now and they were down to $7.99 today - so I got both of them

> > plus her Kbell workout ($14.99). I don't like " traditional " Kbell workouts

> > - but I liked the Kbell inspired workouts like Kettlenetics, the Firm

> > kettlebell workout, etc. and it sounds like Kathy's is along those lines. I

> > may just make it through Slim in 6 now before I switch gears and do a Kathy

> > rotation. Or, maybe I'll save Kathy for the summer when I have a

> > longer workout time??? I plan to follow Carolyn's template for a

> > " Project You " style rotation but using all of the Kathy workouts I have.

> >

> > For my workout today I did Slim in 6 Start it Up followed by Classical

> > Stretch 30 min express workout - standing and floor work.

> >

> > Tomorrow it is back to Couch to 5K. I'm a tad bored w/ my running, but

> > maybe once I start taking it outdoors it will liven it up for me. I plan to

> > start next Tuesday while my DD is at her art class. This Tues I scheduled a

> > hair apptmt for myself while DD is at art. I tihnk I'm going to do a

> > run/walk combo though b/c I don't want to stress my body out. thinking

> > of starting off with a combo of 2.5 min run/2.5 min walk for 40-50 min.

> > Art class is an hour, so I can do my run/walk and a brief stretch before

> > picking up my DD. Maybe once I reach running 3 miles straight on the TM,

> > I'll just change up my plans so I only run once a week outdoors. I am

> > actually missing my step and hi/lo workouts....

> >

> > Donna

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

> Ok - I first have to make a confession - I pre-ordered 's

> newest on Amazon (right now it is $8.49) but I also tossed some

> other items into the cart to get free shipping

oh donna you are so bad but in such a good way :)

and isnt it nice to see the prices of mass merchandised dvds come

down? it is about time!

> I have wanted

> Kathy 's 2 Ageless workouts for some time now

i have one of them... ageless: staying strong. i didnt put it

into my current rotation though because i have it listed in my

inventory as a 72 min full body weight workout and PY doesnt call

for such a thing. whoops. (really it is 4 x 15 min plus 12

min stretch). i like the cover of this workout, kathy looks

great... ageless sure is the right word for her!

> a " Project You " style rotation

> but using all of the Kathy workouts I have.

that should take a while, i expect that you have quite a few of

kathy's ;)

you did a good workout today as always :)

:*carolyn.

Guest guest

Thanks, Carolyn! I bet i can take your generic rotation and make it all Kathy, then all Gilad, then all Charlene Prickett. Those are three instructors I'd like to workout w/ in the coming months! :)

Donna> Ok - I first have to make a confession - I pre-ordered 's> newest on Amazon (right now it is $8.49) but I also tossed some> other items into the cart to get free shippingoh donna you are so bad but in such a good way :)and isnt it nice to see the prices of mass merchandised dvds come down? it is about time!> I have wanted> Kathy 's 2 Ageless workouts for some time nowi have one of them... ageless: staying strong. i didnt put it into my current rotation though because i have it listed in my inventory as a 72 min full body weight workout and PY doesnt call for such a thing. whoops. (really it is 4 x 15 min plus 12 min stretch). i like the cover of this workout, kathy looks great... ageless sure is the right word for her!> a "Project You" style rotation> but using all of the Kathy workouts I

have.that should take a while, i expect that you have quite a few of kathy's ;)you did a good workout today as always :):*carolyn.

Guest guest

I've wondered that too, especially in the step workout, she looks like an Amazon to me!

Re: Tuesday - Start it Up - Take # 2

It was pretty good! I actually got a little sore from it b/c it has been a long time since I did lunges/squats and even though it is just body weight there are a lot of reps! I have one more time to go w/ SiU then I will move on to Ramp! :)

I know, I can come up w/ a lot to do w/ Kathy . I do like her, even when she gets all whoopy - it seems genuine and she is in fabulous shape. I wonder how tall she is - her arms and legs are endless!!Donna

Hi Everyone,

Ok - I first have to make a confession - I pre-ordered 's newest on Amazon (right now it is $8.49) but I also tossed some other items into the cart to get free shipping - I have wanted Kathy 's 2 Ageless workouts for some time now and they were down to $7.99 today - so I got both of them plus her Kbell workout ($14.99). I don't like "traditional" Kbell workouts - but I liked the Kbell inspired workouts like Kettlenetics, the Firm kettlebell workout, etc. and it sounds like Kathy's is along those lines. I may just make it through Slim in 6 now before I switch gears and do a Kathy rotation. Or, maybe I'll save Kathy for the summer when I have a longer workout time??? I plan to follow Carolyn's template for a "Project You" style rotation but using all of the Kathy workouts I have.For my workout today I did Slim in 6 Start it Up followed by Classical Stretch 30 min express workout - standing and floor work. Tomorrow it is back to Couch to 5K. I'm a tad bored w/ my running, but maybe once I start taking it outdoors it will liven it up for me. I plan to start next Tuesday while my DD is at her art class. This Tues I scheduled a hair apptmt for myself while DD is at art. I tihnk I'm going to do a run/walk combo though b/c I don't want to stress my body out. thinking of starting off with a combo of 2.5 min run/2.5 min walk for 40-50 min. Art class is an hour, so I can do my run/walk and a brief stretch before picking up my DD. Maybe once I reach running 3 miles straight on the TM, I'll just change up my plans so I only run once a week outdoors. I am actually missing my step and hi/lo workouts....Donna