RemedySpot.com

Wed - Couch to 5k/Classical stretch

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,Today was Couch to 5K, Week 5, Workout # 1:5 min warm-up walk5 min jog3 min walk5 min jog3 min walk5 min jogThen I continued to walk until I hit 3.5 miles. I like this pattern, so I may use it to get longer runs in. Workout # 2 for this week is something like 8 min run, 5 min walk, 8 min run and Workout # 3 has you running for 20 min. I know I can do it aerobically - hopefully the rest of my body will cooperate.Afterwards I did a recorded Classical Stretch episode. I'm still enjoying CS, but I think I'm going to mix some yoga in. I caved and purchased my first DVD of the year - Shiva Rea More Daily Energy - it has 7 20 min practices and is on the gentler side according to reviews. Not much else to report - rainy and dreary today - a good day to cuddle up and read!I'm not sure what is

up for tomorrow - it is supposed to be a strength day and I may do some barre or I may do a that includes some toning. I think I will just see how I feel in the morning! :)

Donna

Today was Couch to 5K, Week 5, Workout # 1:5 min warm-up walk5 min jog3 min walk5 min jog3 min walk5 min jogThen I continued to walk until I hit 3.5 miles.

This is what sounds fun to me. I think that would help with boredom.

Good job Donna.

~*´¨¸ *.• ´¸.•*´¨ ¸.•*¨ .•´ ¸ .*

Hi!Thanks, I liked this pattern, I may try it when I go out for my outdoor runs - although maybe, since outdoor runnig is different from indoor I will start w/ 3 min run/1.5 min walk....

Donna

Subject: Re: Wed - Couch to 5k/Classical stretchTo: exercisevideos Date: Wednesday, February 29, 2012, 11:14 AM

Today was Couch to 5K, Week 5, Workout # 1:5 min warm-up walk5 min jog3 min walk5 min jog3 min walk5 min jogThen I continued to walk until I hit 3.5 miles.

This is what sounds fun to me. I think that would help with boredom.

Good job Donna.

since outdoor runnig is different from indoor I will start w/ 3 min run/1.5 min walk....

For me, outdoor running is COMPETELY different. It seems much harder.