RemedySpot.com

Round 49 might finally replace Round 45 as my favorite of the post R27 rounds :)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I did R49 through Turbo today and I LOVE it!  I semi did the sections after that to practice them, but here is what you do - though keep in mind this is with MY athletic modidfications, I don't do tomahawks, pump-it's or much turning..

DON'T READ IF YOU WANT TO BE SURPRISED!Warmup:  is good!  The song is a little mellow but still a good song, " We Found Love " Punches:  FUN! Side A songs are something like " I'm Gonna Make You Sweat " and " Drinks "

Jab, elbow, triple jab crossjab upper x2 turn to 3:00twist to 3:00 x22 uppers left, 2 rightb)  double bob slice x2single knee strikesjab jab speedbag2 high crosses, 2 lowKicks: LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SECTION!!!!! songs are " Forever " and " I've Got this Feeling "

1,2,3 crescent kick, 1,2,3 front kickback kick, front kick x22 high knees r, 2 low knees r2 low knees left, lunge punch down + kneeb) speedbag R & L, uppersspeedbag R & L zigzagJab cross @ 3:00, Jab cross @9:00

single jabs 3 and 9  FUN FUN FUN!!!Punches & Kicks:  songs are " Jello " and " Get to Know me Better " ski 3 knee, double knees1,2 side kick to 12:00, jacks back3 step, mud run (I just did the kick part above a second time instead)

LOVE THE TURBO!  I don't want to spoil it because it starts with something we haven't heard since ROUND 5!!!  Also, the moves are more basic than the last few have been, easy to memorize, heart rate still way up :)

Recovery:  songs are " Everybody " and " We Run the Night " Capoeira x2, firethrow x4double bob sliceleft side hi low, 2 right jabsb) speedbag around + upper3 ski jabs at 9:00 - fun!!

4 crosses high, 4 low, 2 right down + " High Middle High " - a fun dancey thing I kept in!Finale: song " Attenzioine "   has a Scooter feel to itdouble jab, heel strike to nosespeed R & L in this lunge x4

2 left knees, 2 rightback kick front kick x2Finesse - simple and great for working on the kicks!  I LOVE KICKS.  Legs - tough as usual, featuring Brett 's " 3 point stance " from football practice!

Abs - the usual tortureCooldown on floorLovin' it, can't wait to learn it better!!