RemedySpot.com

Turbo Fire!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I finally got that from the library yesterday and did the first one. WoW! My HRM

said I burned 600+ calories in 38 minutes! I used the " new to class " feature,

since was, um, new to the class. I'll get rid of those last 15lbs if it kills

me!

I think that Turbo Fire was meant for a younger crowd! I didn't see hardly any

backgrounders that looked older than 35... Maybe I'm dyslexic with my age --

It was hard to keep up, but I did manage. With more practice, maybe I'll even do

it gracefully! --naaaahhhhhhh

Indyrose

Guest guest

wooo.. I will be doing some TF next few weeks... it is fun isn't it I did the15 min one and thought I was going to die!! even doing it low impact!judy To: exercisevideos Sent: Thursday, March 8, 2012 10:21 AM Subject: Turbo Fire!!!

I finally got that from the library yesterday and did the first one. WoW! My HRM said I burned 600+ calories in 38 minutes! I used the "new to class" feature, since was, um, new to the class. I'll get rid of those last 15lbs if it kills me!

I think that Turbo Fire was meant for a younger crowd! I didn't see hardly any backgrounders that looked older than 35... Maybe I'm dyslexic with my age -- 53...

It was hard to keep up, but I did manage. With more practice, maybe I'll even do it gracefully! --naaaahhhhhhh

Indyrose

Guest guest

Indy I love Turbo Fire!  Excellent work!  And you are a youngin' at 53!  Hugs!

wooo.. I will be doing some TF next few weeks... it is fun isn't it I did the15 min one and thought I was going to die!! even doing it low impact!

judy

To: exercisevideos

Sent: Thursday, March 8, 2012 10:21 AM Subject: Turbo Fire!!!

I finally got that from the library yesterday and did the first one. WoW! My HRM said I burned 600+ calories in 38 minutes! I used the " new to class " feature, since was, um, new to the class. I'll get rid of those last 15lbs if it kills me!

I think that Turbo Fire was meant for a younger crowd! I didn't see hardly any backgrounders that looked older than 35... Maybe I'm dyslexic with my age -- 53...

It was hard to keep up, but I did manage. With more practice, maybe I'll even do it gracefully! --naaaahhhhhhh

Indyrose

Guest guest

Wow, what a calorie burn. Great job!!~~ Sent from 4GLTE ----- Reply message -----To: <exercisevideos >Subject: Turbo Fire!!!Date: Thu, Mar 8, 2012 10:21 am I finally got that from the library yesterday and did the first one. WoW! My HRM said I burned 600+ calories in 38 minutes! I used the " new to class " feature, since was, um, new to the class. I'll get rid of those last 15lbs if it kills me! I think that Turbo Fire was meant for a younger crowd! I didn't see hardly any backgrounders that looked older than 35... Maybe I'm dyslexic with my age -- 53...It was hard to keep up, but I did manage. With more practice, maybe I'll even do it gracefully! --naaaahhhhhhhIndyrose