RemedySpot.com

TurboJam Total Body Blast

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

This is one of Chalene's ball workouts and it is a nice total body mix. You alternate cardio, legs, abs and she uses the ball in a way that I know my upper arms are going to hurt. It is 60 min. . I struggled thru but realized that 45 min workouts are about the max for me. now I have to shorten my dog walk (and jen will really beat me on fit bit :) and behind on work!!ugh I need to get up earlier but I am very sleep deprived. right now only getting 6 hours and I can feel it!I am now going to do Turbo fires and some hip hop absjudy

Guest guest

:) and behind on work!!

ugh I need to get up earlier but I am very sleep deprived. right now only getting 6 hours and I can feel it!

Good job for hangin in there Judy!!! I hear ya on the sleep. I'm in the same boat.

`* ¸*´¸.•´ ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)(¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.

Guest guest

SUPER out there question, but how tall are you Judy? I'm just under 5'4 and a

regular ball feels super weird and unwieldy for me with this workout and a the

next size smaller is too small. Thus, I have rarely done this one. SO

frustrating because if I could find a ball that would work, I know I would enjoy

it.

a

>

> This is one of Chalene's ball workouts and it is a nice total body mix.  You

alternate cardio, legs, abs and she uses the ball in a way that I know my upper

arms are going to hurt.  It is 60 min. . I struggled thru but realized that 45

min workouts are about the max for me.  now I have to shorten my dog walk (and

jen will really beat me on fit bit :) and behind on work!!

> ugh I need to get up earlier but I am very sleep deprived. right now only

getting 6 hours and I can feel it!

> I am now going to do Turbo fires and some hip hop abs

>

> judy

>

Guest guest

I am 5'7 " so normal ball worksHave you looked at the perform better website I will send link but they have lots of ball sizesSent from my Verizon Wireless 4GLTE smartphone----- Reply message -----To: <exercisevideos >Subject: Re: TurboJam Total Body BlastDate: Thu, Mar 8, 2012 23:33

SUPER out there question, but how tall are you Judy? I'm just under 5'4 and a regular ball feels super weird and unwieldy for me with this workout and a the next size smaller is too small. Thus, I have rarely done this one. SO frustrating because if I could find a ball that would work, I know I would enjoy it.

a

>

> This is one of Chalene's ball workouts and it is a nice total body mix.  You alternate cardio, legs, abs and she uses the ball in a way that I know my upper arms are going to hurt.  It is 60 min. . I struggled thru but realized that 45 min workouts are about the max for me.  now I have to shorten my dog walk (and jen will really beat me on fit bit :) and behind on work!!

> ugh I need to get up earlier but I am very sleep deprived. right now only getting 6 hours and I can feel it!

> I am now going to do Turbo fires and some hip hop abs

>

> judy

>

Guest guest

Hi -

Chiming in, a, I think the in-between heights make it hard to find a good fit for a ball. I'm 5'5 1/2" and the smaller balls are too small and the bigger balls are too big. I also have a HUGE problem w/ finding clothing at this height - petites are proportionally too small, but regular sizes are all too big/long. Stuck in the middle somewhere!!Donna

Subject: Re: Re: TurboJam Total Body BlastTo: exercisevideos Date: Friday, March 9, 2012, 9:57 AM

I am 5'7" so normal ball worksHave you looked at the perform better website I will send link but they have lots of ball sizesSent from my Verizon Wireless 4GLTE smartphone

----- Reply message -----To: <exercisevideos >Subject: Re: TurboJam Total Body BlastDate: Thu, Mar 8, 2012 23:33

SUPER out there question, but how tall are you Judy? I'm just under 5'4 and a regular ball feels super weird and unwieldy for me with this workout and a the next size smaller is too small. Thus, I have rarely done this one. SO frustrating because if I could find a ball that would work, I know I would enjoy it.a>> This is one of Chalene's ball workouts and it is a nice total body mix. You alternate cardio, legs, abs and she uses the ball in a way that I know my upper arms are going to hurt. It is 60 min. . I struggled thru but realized that 45 min workouts are about the max for me. now I have to shorten my dog walk (and jen will really beat me on fit bit :) and

behind on work!!> ugh I need to get up earlier but I am very sleep deprived. right now only getting 6 hours and I can feel it!> I am now going to do Turbo fires and some hip hop abs> > judy>