RemedySpot.com

Thurs - Grace & Gusto

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,

I am slowly feeling back to my old self. This morning I did manage a workout and did Ellen's Grace & Gusto. I enjoyed it, but I'm pretty biased and would enjoy pretty much anything Ellen did, I'm sure. This one had a few balance challenges for me - I also may try doing happy feet or swan extensions (as someone mentioned on a recent VF thread) during or in place of the arm twists. I don't mind the arm twists, but I think I'd like to be moving while I do them. Today though, I was fine w/ doing the workout as is. I also do love the side extension moves in this one. Tomorrow I hope to keep the momentum going w/ Power Fusion and then plan to start Slim Series on Sunday - I'm going to do Start it Up first, following 's rotation. I think I may add Pilates in though in place of the ab workout from Slim Series and also throw in some floor work for legs.

I Hope everyone has a good day - I still feel knida tired, but overall much better.Donna