RemedySpot.com

Re: Steps today

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

That's neat to use your own music. How did the step go with the beat of the music? That's one reason I've never tried that. I'd be afraid I'd feel off beat.Good job indyrose. ~~ Sent from Verizon Wireless 4GLTE ----- Reply message -----To: <exercisevideos >Subject: Steps todayDate: Tue, Mar 6, 2012 9:59 am I did Cathe's Basic Step today with the sound off. I've done the routine so many times that I knew the cues and did the steps pretty easily. I had my audio book playing in the background rather than the music/cues that I know well. IT was a different way of doing a workout, but the story I'm listening to is very intriguing! I got 40 minutes of it while doing a workout!Indyrose

Guest guest

Actually, it was an audio book, so there was no beat or music -- just the

storyteller's voice.

My eyes kept the body going along with the video, but the brain was listening to

the story.

Indyrose

>

> That's neat to use your own music. How did the step go with the beat of the

music? That's one reason I've never tried that. I'd be afraid I'd feel off

beat.

> Good job indyrose.

> ~~

Sent from Verizon Wireless 4GLTE

>

> ----- Reply message -----

>

> To: <exercisevideos >

> Subject: Steps today

> Date: Tue, Mar 6, 2012 9:59 am

> I did Cathe's Basic Step today with the sound off. I've done the routine so

many times that I knew the cues and did the steps pretty easily. I had my audio

book playing in the background rather than the music/cues that I know well. IT

was a different way of doing a workout, but the story I'm listening to is very

intriguing! I got 40 minutes of it while doing a workout!

>

>

>

> Indyrose

>

Guest guest

That's really cool. I've never tried doing that, but it sounds like fun. I do get tired of the chatter on certain favorite workouts. 

I did Cathe's Basic Step today with the sound off. I've done the routine so many times that I knew the cues and did the steps pretty easily. I had my audio book playing in the background rather than the music/cues that I know well. IT was a different way of doing a workout, but the story I'm listening to is very intriguing! I got 40 minutes of it while doing a workout!

Indyrose

------------------------------------

Guest guest

I don't think I'd be able to do that -I think I would end up tuning out the story to follow the choreography. I wonder if I should try something like this w/ maybe a instead of a step workout! :)

Donna> My eyes kept the body going along with the video, but the brain was listening to the story.now THAT is efficient multi-tasking :):*c.