RemedySpot.com

Tuesday - Ramp it Up & Slim & Limber

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,

My workout today was Slim in 6 Ramp it Up and Slim & Limber (for extra stretching - I'm really finding that I need a lot of flexibility work in order to keep feeling good and be injury free - I guess that is one of the joys of growing older - when I was younger, I was able to skip all the cool downs and stretches w/ no ill effects...) I had never done Ramp before - (I had the Slim in 6 set - older version - for awhile, but never did it!) - I liked it - a lot of the same exercises as Start it Up - but more reps, a few different variations, plus band work for the arms, floor work for the legs and a longer ab and stretch. This one would make a good travel workout since you only need a band for arm work and it doesn't take up a lot of space.Tonight if the weather permits and if DD's eye appointment doesn't run over I'm going to attempt an outdoor run while DD is at her art class. If I do that, and depending on how I'm feeling

tomorrow - tomorrow may be just a yoga day. We shall see. I just don't want to over do anything and get injured - I like not having aches and pains!!

Take care!!Donna