RemedySpot.com

Tuesday - Start it Up - Take # 2

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,

Ok - I first have to make a confession - I pre-ordered 's newest on Amazon (right now it is $8.49) but I also tossed some other items into the cart to get free shipping - I have wanted Kathy 's 2 Ageless workouts for some time now and they were down to $7.99 today - so I got both of them plus her Kbell workout ($14.99). I don't like "traditional" Kbell workouts - but I liked the Kbell inspired workouts like Kettlenetics, the Firm kettlebell workout, etc. and it sounds like Kathy's is along those lines. I may just make it through Slim in 6 now before I switch gears and do a Kathy rotation. Or, maybe I'll save Kathy for the summer when I have a longer workout time??? I plan to follow Carolyn's template for a "Project You" style rotation but using all of the Kathy workouts I have.For my workout

today I did Slim in 6 Start it Up followed by Classical Stretch 30 min express workout - standing and floor work. Tomorrow it is back to Couch to 5K. I'm a tad bored w/ my running, but maybe once I start taking it outdoors it will liven it up for me. I plan to start next Tuesday while my DD is at her art class. This Tues I scheduled a hair apptmt for myself while DD is at art. I tihnk I'm going to do a run/walk combo though b/c I don't want to stress my body out. thinking of starting off with a combo of 2.5 min run/2.5 min walk for 40-50 min. Art class is an hour, so I can do my run/walk and a brief stretch before picking up my DD. Maybe once I reach running 3 miles straight on the TM, I'll just change up my plans so I only run once a week outdoors. I am actually missing my step and hi/lo workouts....Donna