RemedySpot.com

Tuesday Yoga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi This one sounds RIGHT up my alley. I may have to look for it - if you're ever thinking of getting rid of it - let me know I can send you $$ or an SASE! :)

Donna

Subject: Tuesday YogaTo: Cathe_Friedrich_Fans , exercisevideos , fitandthatsit Date: Tuesday, February 28, 2012, 6:44 PM

Good evening!

Tonight I did another routine from Shiva Rea's More Energy. So far, all the routines have been really easy. She goes through the poses really slowly and doesn't do a lot of advanced moves. This would be good for those that either don't want a hard routine or are starting out.

I like it because it has 7 short routines, but I have to admit, I've been left wanting more with every routine I've done. With the one tonight I even found myself doing the advanced poses while she was doing beginner. It's still a nice DVD with lots of variety.

~*´¨¸ *.• ´¸.•*´¨ ¸.•*¨ .•´ ¸ .*

I think you'd like this one, Donna. ~~ Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4GLTE smartphone----- Reply message -----To: <exercisevideos >Subject: Tuesday YogaDate: Tue, Feb 28, 2012 8:00 pm

Hi This one sounds RIGHT up my alley. I may have to look for it - if you're ever thinking of getting rid of it - let me know I can send you $$ or an SASE! :)

Donna

Subject: Tuesday YogaTo: Cathe_Friedrich_Fans , exercisevideos , fitandthatsit Date: Tuesday, February 28, 2012, 6:44 PM

Good evening!

Tonight I did another routine from Shiva Rea's More Energy. So far, all the routines have been really easy. She goes through the poses really slowly and doesn't do a lot of advanced moves. This would be good for those that either don't want a hard routine or are starting out.

I like it because it has 7 short routines, but I have to admit, I've been left wanting more with every routine I've done. With the one tonight I even found myself doing the advanced poses while she was doing beginner. It's still a nice DVD with lots of variety.

~*´¨¸ *.• ´¸.•*´¨ ¸.•*¨ .•´ ¸ .*

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

This evening I tried out Rodney Yee's Yoga Core Express again. This makes just the second time doing it. I have to say I'm not fond of it. There's hardly any stretching and they do a lot of swinging their arms. I was thinking that I liked this the first time, but I'm trying to figure out why? Maybe because it was Rodney lol.

The DVD is a keeper because there is one other routine on it and I do like that one.

Going to get ready for The Biggest Loser.

`* ¸*´¸.•´ ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)(¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.

Guest guest

tee-hee, I will keep even a so-so yoga dvd if it has Rodney Yee in it.  Not only is he nicely muscular he has that beautiful hair and that dreamy voice...

This evening I tried out Rodney Yee's Yoga Core Express again.  This makes just the second time doing it.  I have to say I'm not fond of it.  There's hardly any stretching and they do a lot of swinging their arms.  I was thinking that I liked this the first time, but I'm trying to figure out why?  Maybe because it was Rodney lol.

The DVD is a keeper because there is one other routine on it and I do like that one.  

`* ¸*´

¸.•´ ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.

Guest guest

I will keep even a so-so yoga dvd if it has Rodney Yee in it. Not only is he nicely muscular he has that beautiful hair and that dreamy voice...

What's different about this one is that its "live" he doesn't do the voice over like he does in all of his other routines, or at least the ones I've seen. He talks and walks around and even jokes a bit. I really like his personality, and what a fit guy.

`* ¸*´¸.•´ ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)(¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.

Guest guest

LOL! What was he wearing? ;)

This evening I tried out Rodney Yee's Yoga Core Express again.  This makes just the second time doing it.  I have to say I'm not fond of it.  There's hardly any stretching and they do a lot of swinging their arms.  I was thinking that I liked this the first time, but I'm trying to figure out why?  Maybe because it was Rodney lol.

`* ¸*´

¸.•´ ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.