RemedySpot.com

shoulders & lap swim + The Skipper at CAC

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I left work at 10:00 with a bad tummy bug.  I got off the bus at 71st instead of 80th and and puked 3 times - VERY unusual for me, I never have tummy trouble like this!  Brushed my teeth and took a bubble bath when I got home and crashed for 4 hours - then felt fine, so I went to the gym.

There was a funny character there tonite I'll call " The Skipper " .  He reminded me of Limahl or one of Kajagoogoo's band members - slender, blonde, full lips, fuzzy spikey hair, early 20's.  He was doing flailing shoulder circles to warm up (I think that's what he was doing?) and he literally skipped from machine station and skipped over by me to do lateral raises as I was doing kettlebell clean and presses.  Hmmmm.

3 sets of 8, 8 counts up, 8 counts down:life fitness presslevel 7, 8, 8 - up from last time (12 levels total)lateral raise machine35, 35, 40barbell upright rows30, 40, 30iso-lateral behind the neck press

15, 15, 15 per arm - up 5 lbs from last time, yay!kettlebell clean and presses, normal count, 3 sets of 10 each side20 lb, 8 kg, 8kghydraulic military press machine30, 30, 30cardio:  lap swim for 15 minutes

It's time for bed and I'm already wishing I were back at the gym with The Iron.  Tomorrow night is Group Kick and Wednesday it's back to lifting and machine cardio. Nighty night!