RemedySpot.com

Thursday Workout

Rate this topic

Guest guest

A toughir indeed! Nice work!

I finally got a chance to post my workout.  Been a busy morning for me.

At 6 am this morning I did Cathe's Intensity.  I did the step and Hiit Low premix.  I've come to realize that I will never do this workout if I don't let myself modify.  There is just way too much jumping.  I ended up doing low impact about 50% of the time. 

I burned 411 calories, avg 154, max 181, steps 4,816

Have a great day!~~

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

I'm with you on the sore calves!  They are still sore from the 14 flights of stairs on Monday!  Ug!  I know you like training calves but me not so much.  Awesome weights, as usual!  I hate it when I'm feeling sluggish though. 

Good morning!

Today was Step, Jump & Pump. The hi/lo weight " add on " .   I added on the abs at the end. 

I'm not sure what's going on with me, but it was tough for me to get through.

My calves are super sore from the other day when I did Push Pull. I did all those calve raises in place of the dead lifts. this morning during the squats my quads were feeling so weak and then on the lunges my calves were screaming. Every pound of weight I lifted felt so heavy. The cardio was all high impact except for the last one and I was really out of breath and struggling to get through.

I don't know if the workouts this week have been too intense, too much cardio? or if today was too much after doing Imax yesterday. I don't know, but this morning was definitely rough.

Here is a run down of this premix.

Hi/lo # 1

Squats 35 BB

Dead Row 35 BB

Hi/lo #2

BB Curls 20

Side Lateral Raise 8

Front Raise 5

Rear Delt Raise 5

Hi/lo #3

Lunges- BB 20

Hi/lo #4

Bench Press DB 20

Chest Fly's 15

Lying Triceps Extensions BB 20

I burned 362 calories, avg 136, max 173, steps 2,583

Sorry for all the whining!!!

Have a great day!~~

Guest guest

Funny thing is it took like 2 days before they really started to get sore. It seems like each day their more sore. I sit while watching tv and massage them. It hurts so good. lol. ~~ Sent from Verizon Wireless 4GLTE ----- Reply message -----To: <exercisevideos >Subject: Thursday WorkoutDate: Thu, Mar 8, 2012 11:47 am

I'm with you on the sore calves!  They are still sore from the 14 flights of stairs on Monday!  Ug!  I know you like training calves but me not so much.  Awesome weights, as usual!  I hate it when I'm feeling sluggish though. 

Good morning!

Today was Step, Jump & Pump. The hi/lo weight " add on " .   I added on the abs at the end. 

I'm not sure what's going on with me, but it was tough for me to get through.

My calves are super sore from the other day when I did Push Pull. I did all those calve raises in place of the dead lifts. this morning during the squats my quads were feeling so weak and then on the lunges my calves were screaming. Every pound of weight I lifted felt so heavy. The cardio was all high impact except for the last one and I was really out of breath and struggling to get through.

I don't know if the workouts this week have been too intense, too much cardio? or if today was too much after doing Imax yesterday. I don't know, but this morning was definitely rough.

Here is a run down of this premix.

Hi/lo # 1

Squats 35 BB

Dead Row 35 BB

Hi/lo #2

BB Curls 20

Side Lateral Raise 8

Front Raise 5

Rear Delt Raise 5

Hi/lo #3

Lunges- BB 20

Hi/lo #4

Bench Press DB 20

Chest Fly's 15

Lying Triceps Extensions BB 20

I burned 362 calories, avg 136, max 173, steps 2,583

Sorry for all the whining!!!

Have a great day!~~

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Good morning!

Today I did Step Moves, one of my favorites. Mid way through the workout my stupid HRM quit on me and said I had only burned 100 calories. At this point it was reading "00" I took the thing off finished the workout.

I got over 5,000 steps with this one so I'm happy about that.

Off to take Lily to the groomer this morning.

Have a great day!

~