RemedySpot.com

week in review - 6.16 hours

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Good evening, Everyone! Below is my week in review.  Other than not running outside like I should have I'm very proud of this week.  I have been sore every day from strength training and I'm glad to be using the Sweat Shop more again too. 

Eating really needs a lot of help :(  I eat all the good stuff, but then I eat the bad stuff on top of it.  How come every social event seems to involve eating and drinking?  UG!   I need to develop some discipline to  " just say no " in the words of Regan *sigh* it gets to where I don't even want to hang out with friends because it will involve temptations. 

One thing I love about the night crowd at CAC is that it's the same people every single night and they too are at the gym on a Friday and Saturday night.  I feel less alone, like there are other people outside this list who also care about working out and not going out to eat or clubbing on the weekend. 

Thank goodness tomorrow is a new week.  I'm running tomorrow snow or shine, as the Shamrock Run 15 is in just 2 weeks!  I *must* train for this, I have to finish to get my beer bottle opener medal! Looking forward to seeing Noel again on Tuesday for chest and triceps.  I miss him and Fitness so much and I think it will help remotivate me diet wise.  No leg days til after the race though!